Flight Refuelling Falconet. Specifications. A photo.
Flight Refuelling Falconet - British military drone, developed by «Flight Refuelling Ltd.».
UAV Flight Refuelling Falconet model is exclusively military development, created to test new types of weapons, in particular, this means the air is used as a radio-controlled target for testing air and missile defense systems.
With a relatively small size, UAV Flight Refuelling Falconet model has high potential, in particular, a device with a fuselage length in meters 3,8 and 3,1 wingspan in meters, is able to accelerate to speed in 775 km \ h. (Maximum value), while as the maximum length of time the drone in the air can be 75 minutes, which completely satisfies the objectives indicated above.
Over the entire period of production, the British aircraft manufacturers 15 units of the drone was built, however, to date. The operation of these devices is not carried out due to their obsolescence.
Powerplant UAV model Flight Refuelling Falconet presented rocket engine brand Microturbo TRS18-242, who is able to give drone cruising speed flight in 650 km \ h., However, the effective range of the UAV is very small and is only about 50 km that, however, is quite satisfactory taking into account the intended purpose of the UAV.
British engineers are two main versions of unmanned devices this model has been developed:
- Flight Refuelling Falconet - Basic version of the UAV;
- Flight Refuelling Falconet II - Improved version with increased length of the fuselage and improved power plant.
Specifications Flight Refuelling Falconet.
- Length: 3,8 m .;
- Wingspan: 3,1 m .;
- Height: 0,75 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 275 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 650 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 775 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 50 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 9000 m.
- aircraft engine Type: Jet;
- Powerplant: Microturbo TRS18-242;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation