Fleet Canuck. Specifications. A photo.
Fleet Canuck - Canadian lightweight single-engine aircraft, manufactured by «Fleet Aircraft» to 1946 years.
Small-engine aircraft models Fleet Canuck was developed by Canadian aircraft manufacturers to operate in a very extreme cold conditions, at the same time to create an airplane, aircraft engineer did not pursue any goal - originally the double aircraft intended for private use, which in its essence and enable release of the aircraft up to the present day.
A photoFleet Canuck
His first flight of the aircraft took place in Fleet Canuck 1945 years, and after a series of some technical improvements that Canadian experts were engaged for several months, the model will go into series production, where he stayed until 1958 years. However, in the middle of 90-ies of the last century, the issue of the aircraft was recovered, however, interest in it quite a beating - of 20 years was built only 27 aircraft, thus, the release of this model is currently engaged in other aircraft manufacturers Company, advantageously leading the production of sets of self-assembly, which in turn reduces the overall cost of the aircraft.
Fleet Canuck photos
If necessary, the chassis Fleet Canuck aircraft may be replaced by the most suitable - complete with aircraft Canadian aircraft manufacturers provide ski chassis, chassis for ditching and normal chassis, prepared for the landing on the runway.
The cabin of the aircraft in spite of the fairly large size, can accommodate on board only two people - the pilot and one passenger, at the same time the aircraft is suitable for transporting small loads of their dimensions. The maximum distance of the route of the aircraft is only 483 kilometer, which is one of the biggest shortcomings of the current model, however, due to the low price and the ability to operate the aircraft safely at low temperatures, preference is given to the aircraft and the moment.
As the power plant on the plane Fleet Canuck used a reciprocating aircraft engine model Continental C-85-12J, four working cylinders which are able to develop traction in 85 hp, which in turn affects the low-speed flight of the aircraft, the entire component only 182 km \ h.
Apart from the main production version, the Canadian aircraft manufacturers have implemented as a single issue and modifications differ only more powerful propulsion system and the possibility of placing on board up to three people. However, due to lack of expediency of further modification of the release Fleet 81, commercialized version as directed and was not.
Specifications Fleet Canuck.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,81 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,36 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,16 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 389 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 282 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 671 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 165 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 182 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 483 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3660 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental C-85-12J (depending on version);
- Power: 85 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation