History of the plant
On the area of the airfield in the Leningrad Military District was created PAM 1925-3 (aircraft repair workshop) repair mo tori and aircraft, and. PAM-3 years transformed into a repair plant №47. Date 01.06.1928 has since become the anniversary of creation of the plant №47 - who later became the Orenburg engineering plant.
Close collaboration with Design Bureau Chief Designer AS Yakovlev adjusted in 30-ies. Its development, such as AIR-6, UT-2, UT-1, in the next few years were the main products of the plant. AS Yakovlev repeatedly visited the factory and in many ways helped his confirmation as the serial factory. In the autumn of the year 1937., VP Chkalov visited the plant after the historic flight over the North Pole to the United States.
Fully mastered to 1937, the mass production of training aircraft UT-1, and 1938-1939 years produced more than five hundred training aircraft UT-2. Because not a very favorable development of the military operations in the early stages of the war in late July 1941 years №47 the evacuation of the plant in the rear. 31.07.1941 left the first train filled with equipment from Leningrad to Chkalov (now Orenburg), and already 25.10.1941 fourth machine shop began producing its first products for the front.
Plant №47 produced during WWII aircraft: UT-2M, UT-2, troop-carrier Sche-2 designer AJ Shcherbakova Staff and Yak-6 designer AS Yakovlev and. Total 1595 aircraft delivered for the purposes of front
The plant in 1954-1958's mass-produced helicopter Mi-1. There have been produced 597. AN-2, AN-1 (sports gliders OK Antonov Design Bureau), CE-25 (landing gliders designer Tsibin PV), Yak-14 (aircraft design bureau Yakovlev), software-2 (aircraft and passenger ambulance version NN Polikarpov design bureau) issued since 1947 years. Progress and development and release of IL-10M (attack aircraft bomber SV Ilyushin Design Bureau ).
Successfully mastered and achieved mass production of unmanned missile -samoleta construction design bureau Bereznyak AY in 1957-1958 years.
15.10.1961 plant №47 renamed the Orenburg Machine Works.
Plant for 1950-80 years fulfilled orders for missiles 8K11, single-stage ballistic missile 8K63 medium-range ballistic missiles of intercontinental 15A20, 8K84, sea-based anti-ship missiles, and so on. Military missile system, including missile 8K63 in 1959 year was adopted. Military unit in charge of these complexes were found to be formed Strategic Rocket Forces.
8K84 in 1974 year was withdrawn from service. Even more close to perfection, having increased combat capabilities and performance characteristics of new generations of missiles came on her shift. These include 8K84M, 15A20, 8K84UTTH, 15A20U, instrument-aggregate blocks 15A30 and so on.
For the Navy issued by the sea-based anti-ship missiles "Volcano", "basalt", "Yakhont", "Granite". Powerful weapons Russian Navy began missiles "Granit". Today, they are equipped with "Peter the Great" (nuclear cruiser), "Admiral Kuznetsov" (the carrier) and other submarines and surface ships.
For the successful implementation of the Government Plant awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor in 1961 learn a lot of technically advanced and sophisticated products 1965-1972 years. Over the orders of Chief Designer Babakina GN worked on the production of blocks of automatic stations, targeting the study of Mars, the Moon and Venus.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation