Are you here
FGOU to a training center for the North Caucasus Civil Aviation
Training classes center can be divided into specific and general.
General classes are intended for no special hardware lectures. These classes are usually equipped with a VCR, TV, tape recorder and equipped with a blackboard for drawing with markers or crayons educational material. All classes are conveniently located, they take into account the requirements of the number of seats and amount of lighting, room and required temperature.
They belong to a special class:
1. Projection class. It is designed for training with a lecture demonstration material which is displayed on a large screen. Class mans complex technical devices based on the projector to show educational films, and dynamic circuit materials with video cassettes, CD, DVD. The large screen and high image quality enable to focus on a fairly small details of objects that study.
2. Computer classes are designed for self-study, training and organization of group and individual exams and the issuance of a document with the results. Equipped with modern personal computers, local area networks are combined. It's two classes of eight workstations each, which are running the server.
3. Classes for the study of aircraft. Equipped with the necessary demonstration materials (aircraft systems, components, motors, etc.) studied aircraft Tu-134, Tu-154. Yak-42 and so on, Mi-2, Mi-8Ka-32 and so on. They are prepared fully to quality learning and study material - made incisions or cuts on mock assembly or in parts. In this immense help instructors have practical experience in the past, mostly summer or technicians and circuit materials.
4. Class of aviation safety. It contains a fairly complete set of oholoschennyh used in practice explosive devices, models, possible devices to make homemade. Classes on the identification and study of the devices, their distinctive features, and methods for detecting hidden transportation during the inspection of hand luggage, passengers and baggage. It carries out practical and theoretical studies on the technology and organization of protection of objects of civil aviation curriculum, based on the requirements of the decree number 310 the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation from October 16 1998 years.
5. Class sessions on the rescue work. Equipped with a whole set of visual aids, and demonstration equipment for the process being studied for fixing them in practice: emergency escape aircraft using inflatable ladders, personal or raft (in the water).
6. Class specialized training for the human factor. Designed for specialized training to personnel in respect of aviation human factors (CRM). Classes are conducted with the performance of some tests where disclosed key features and the importance of taking into account the human factor. In particular, when deciding on action in specific cases for the prevention of accidents of flight, which is the fault of the flight crews, and the purpose of a sufficiently high level of interaction between members of the crew (synergies) .Obuchenie performed based on the requirements of the International Association of ICAO (Annex number 1, 6 Room Management and staff training aircraft), as well as the decree number 139 the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation for the year 1999.
Website: skutcga.ru /
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation