FFA AS-202 Bravo. Specifications. A photo.
FFA AS-202 Bravo - small-engine civilian aircraft, is a joint development of the Italian and Swiss designers of aircraft produced since 1969 years.
A photoFFA AS-202 Bravo
Initially, in the course of the design work, the Swiss aircraft designers and Italian designers have assumed that the aircraft will be used mostly for training future pilots, however, in the course of development, was proposed and subsequently implemented an initiative for multi-purpose use of this aircraft as a consequence, the aircraft began to operate and private owners for their own purposes.
March 9 1969, the aircraft FFA AS-202 Bravo performed its first flight, and then, almost immediately went into production, which was over 27 years - of 1969 1991 year. All For release was built 214 aircraft of this model, of which, according to 2011 year in operation is about 182 aircraft, some of which are used by schools for the training of future pilots, and some - by private owners for their own purposes and needs.
FFA AS-202 Bravo photo
Aircraft FFA AS-202 Bravo produced both in Italy and in Switzerland, at the same time, the aircraft on its way nearly identical to each other - the features are just some of the technical innovations, do not cause any changes in the flight performance of the air vessel.
On board the aircraft FFA AS-202 Bravo can accommodate up to 2 3 people, which is mainly dependent on the modification and year of manufacture of the aircraft. For cargo plane at the same time is not suitable, however, despite this fact, continues intensively exploited.
CabinFFA AS-202 Bravo
Depending on the modification of the aircraft, it uses a piston aircraft engine four-cylinder Lycoming O-235-C2A, capable of a thrust 115 hp, which in turn ensures the aircraft high enough airspeed, which is up to 257 km \ h. The maximum range of a model FFA AS-202 Bravo limited 785 kilometers, which, however, satisfy the conditions of the owners, although in some cases, this figure does not always live up to the required level.
For all 27-year period of production, it was built 6 different modifications of the aircraft:
- FFA AS-202-10 Bravo - Main production version, which appeared in 1969 year;
- FFA AS-202-15 Bravo - Improved modification, designed for three people and equipped piston engine Lycoming O-320-E2A capacity 150 hp .;
- FFA AS-202-18A Bravo - Triple modified version of the aircraft;
- FFA AS-202-26A Bravo - Modification of the unit with a powerful aircraft engine Lycoming AEIO-540 (260 hp);
- FFA AS-32T Turbo Trainer - Training version with single turboprop Allison 250-B17C (360 hp);
- FFA 2000 / FFT 2000 / Eurotrainer 2000 - Improved training version of the aircraft.
Specifications FFA AS-202 Bravo.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 2 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,65 m .;
- Wingspan: 9,8 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,5 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 486 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 366 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 852 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 211 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 257 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 785 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-235-C2A (depending on version);
- Power: 115 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation