Falconar F11 Sporty. Specifications. A photo.
Falconar F11 Sporty - lightweight single-engine plane Double developed a Canadian aircraft manufacturer «Falconar Avia» in 1986 year.
A photoFalconar F11 Sporty
Initially, the plane Falconar F11 Sporty developed designers of the company «Falconar Avia» as a small easy-motor aircraft used for the private use, with the main reason for the popularity of this aircraft is the low cost of the aircraft, and the actual simplicity of maintenance and service. However, subsequently, the aircraft began to be used as a sports aircraft - the main factor is that high-speed flight and good maneuverability.
Falconar F11 Sporty photo
Aircraft Falconar F11 Sporty has a simple design, it does not cause, as a rule, any problems with its operation. In addition, the unification of the majority of components and allows you to quickly assemble a set and a plane is available in the form of a kit for self-assembly, and as ready-to fly aircraft, including without the need for specialized tools. According to official reports, over 23 year of production, Canadian aircraft manufacturers managed to sell more than 100 aircraft of this model, including also the modifications that the limitations in performance capabilities, is a very good result.
AircraftFalconar F11 Sporty
Cab light-engine aircraft Falconar F11 Sporty designed for two people - a pilot and a passenger, thus, the plane is not suitable for the transport of goods - the main reasons hindering This is particularly the dimensions of the cockpit and the aircraft. However, despite this circumstance, the aircraft actively exploited by private owners to commit neprotyazhёnnyh air travel - the maximum distance of following aircraft of this model is 917 kilometers.
The four-piston aircraft engine Continental O-200, 100 hp capacity, allowing the aircraft Falconar F11 Sporty accelerate to speed in 198 km \ h. (cruising speed), which in turn is quite acceptable considering the other features of this model.
In addition to the basic version, the Canadian aircraft manufacturers have also developed, and two versions of the aircraft:
- Falconar F11A Sporty - An improved version of the aircraft;
- Falconar F11 Sporty - Clothed version, referring to the class of ultra-light aircraft.
Specifications Falconar F11 Sporty.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,7 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,32 m (depending on version).
- Heights aircraft: 1,98 m. (Depending on version);
- Weight of empty aircraft: 356 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 234 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 590 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 198 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 228 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 917 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4260 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental O-200;
- Power: 100 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation