Evektor VUT100 Cobra. A photo. Specifications.
Evektor VUT100 Cobra - Czech lightweight single-engine aircraft, manufactured by «Evektor-Aetrotechnik» to 2008 years.
Despite the relatively simple design of small-aircraft Evektor VUT100 Cobra is quite popular private aircraft, mainly used in the performance of personal air travel enough of extended distances.
A photoEvektor VUT100 Cobra
The first development aircraft Evektor VUT100 Cobra began in the year 2005, in doing so, the Czech aircraft manufacturers took about three years for the development of aircraft design and debug the normal operation, which in turn provided the aircraft is quite acceptable reliability.
The fuselage of the aircraft Evektor VUT100 Cobra is made of sheet aluminum, and, if it was initially supposed to issue aircraft as set-sets for self-assembly, in the end, the leadership of the Czech aircraft company decided to abandon this, because the actual cost of one unit proved perfectly acceptable for the future owners, which is also one of the reasons why there is a demand for this aircraft.
Evektor VUT100 Cobra photo
Despite the relatively small size of small-cabin aircraft, on board can accommodate up to four people - three passengers and one pilot at the same time the aircraft is capable of performing air travel at a distance of up to 1830 kilometers, which is very good for this type of aircraft. From the technical and design features of the aircraft Evektor VUT100 Cobra, cargo transport on it is not possible.
The plane is equipped with six-cylinder piston aircraft engine Lycoming IO-580-B1A capacity 315 hp, which ensures high traction and very impressive speed flight component 324 km \ h. (maximum speed). As used herein, the power plant is inexpensive in terms of maintenance and reliable in terms of its operation, which again is superior to other aircraft of this type.
CabinEvektor VUT100 Cobra
In addition to the release of the main production version, the Czech aeronautical engineer also developed, and two modified versions of the aircraft:
- Evektor VUT100-120i Cobra - A model with a lightweight design of the aircraft, increase the maximum take-off weight and less powerful power plant presented in the form of a piston aircraft engine Lycoming IO-360-A1B6 (200 hp);
- Evektor VUT100-131i SuperCobra - Modification to increase the maximum vzlёtnym weight and more powerful piston aircraft engines.
According to the beginning of the year 2015, 12 aircraft was released this model.
Specifications Evektor VUT100 Cobra.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 person;
- aircraft Length: 8 m .;
- Wingspan: 10,2 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,3 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 880 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 570 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff ves6 1450 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 300 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 324 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1830 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4700 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming IO-580-B1A (depending on version);
- Power: 315 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation