Europa Classic. Specifications. A photo.
Europa Classic - lightweight single-engine airplane of British manufacturing, developed and manufactured by «Europa Aircraft» with 1994 years.
Design double of light-aircraft Europa Classic began in 1992 year, while in the course of development, the plane changed several times both in terms of its external design and the internal configuration, in particular, was initially supposed that the plane will be capable of carrying four people (including and one pilot), later became a prototype three-and in the final version, will go into mass production, the plane began to position itself as the double.
A photoEuropa Classic
Due to the good aerodynamic shape powerful power ustanvoke and high maneuverability of the aircraft, the aircraft also received and function of multiple use, in particular, to a greater extent it is adapted for private operation, but with the structural strength and capability to resist both negative and positive overloads , aircraft and operated as a sport aircraft.
Due to the nature and design of small size cabin, cargo on board the aircraft is not possible, although in the early stages of designing the aircraft, the opportunity was provided by the British aeronautical engineer.
Europa Classic photo
In the cockpit Europa Classic can accommodate up to two people, in particular, one pilot and one passenger, which does not allow to use this aircraft in the commercial sphere, although a certain potential for this certainly exists, and it is expressed primarily in a sufficiently high speed movement and distance of flight is about 1355 kilometers.
The power plant of the aircraft model Europa Classic consists of a piston aircraft engine Rotax 912 ULS capacity 100 hp, which is quite a bit, however, due to some technical perfection of the aircraft structure, allows us to develop the aircraft speed 250 km \ h. (cruising speed). This power ustanvoka is very reliable and does not cause problems in terms of their maintenance, including financially.
In addition to the main production version of the airplane Europa Classic, will go into series production in the year 1994, British aircraft manufacturers have implemented well and the release of several modified versions, including:
- Europa XS - Modification introduced in 1997 year, characterized by some technical improvements that have changed the profile of the wing, increasing the maximum flight range and carrying capacity;
- Europa Glider - Hybrid versions of small-aircraft and motorized gliders, which differs from the basic version is mainly increased wingspan and lightweight design;
- Europa LSA - The sports version of the aircraft, equipped with a more powerful power plant.
As of mid-year 2014, 576 was released about airplanes of this model, including modified versions.
Specifications Europa Classic.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 5,84 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,28 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,13 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 354 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 269 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 623 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 250 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 265 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1355 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4600 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912 ULS (depending on version);
- Power: 100 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation