Enaer T-35 Pillan. Specifications. A photo.
Enaer T-35 Pillan - light multi-purpose aircraft, developed by the Chilean aircraft manufacturer «Empresa Nacional de Aeronautica de Chile» in 1982 year.
Enaer T-35 Pillana photo
The aircraft model Enaer T-35 Pillan Chilean aircraft manufacturers began to be designed on the basis of the American light aircraft model Piper PA-28, 70-at the end of the last century. Initially, the aircraft design process was carried out of the American Aircraft «Piper Aircraft», moreover, processing aircraft carried out exclusively for the needs of «Empresa Nacional de Aeronautica de Chile», however, has since 1982 years, Chilean aviarazrabotchiki yourself able to create an aircraft, partially uluchshid previously built model Piper PA-28R Pillan.
Initially the plane Enaer T-35 Pillan to be used exclusively for military purposes, however, after some design optimization, the aircraft found is also quite a lot of popularity in the civil aviation sector, which was used mainly by private owners - this model could not be used in the commercial sphere of -this number of operational constraints, however, this feature is not provided for the aircraft manufacturers.
A photoEnaer T-35 Pillan
The first aircraft prototype - model Piper PA-28R Pillan, underwent their test trials with the rise in the air in March 1981 years, with the Chilean aircraft designers insisted on the construction of improving the aircraft, and a number of its technical performance, and therefore, appeared in 1982 year and model Enaer T-35 Pillan, which is also very successfully completed all required tests, which is why in the year 1982 and began mass production of these aircraft.
The cabin of the aircraft machine model Enaer T-35 Pillan has a sufficiently compact size, allowing to stay on board the aircraft only two people - one pilot and one passenger. For a number of structural reasons, be carried on board aircraft Enaer T-35 Pillan any cargo is not possible, however, the aircraft has a twin power ustanvokoy, and can be used as an educational and training tool that has proved itself very well.
Multi-purpose aircraft Enaer T-35 Pillan equipped with propulsion of the piston type, consisting of one aircraft engine brand Lycoming IO-540-K1K5, which is able to develop traction in 300 hp, which in turn allows the aircraft to accelerate to maximum speed in km 315 \ h., as well as to overcome the distance in kilometers 1360 without committing additional landings.
AircraftEnaer T-35 Pillan
We know of the existence of the following variants of the aircraft:
- Piper PA-28R-300 Pillan - Basic prototype aircraft developed by «Piper Aircraft»;
- Enaer T-35 Pillan - A prototype aircraft, designed by «Empresa Nacional de Aeronautica de Chile»;
- Enaer T-35A Pillan - The production version of the aircraft, designed for the Air Force of Chile;
- Enaer T-35B Pillan - An improved version of the modification Enaer T-35A Pillan;
- Enaer T-35C Pillan- Modification version Enaer T-35 Pillan, created for the Spanish Air Force;
- Enaer T-35D Pillan - Double version of the aircraft, created by request of Panama and Paraguay;
- Enaer T-35DT Pillan - Turboprop aircraft version equipped with the power of the brand ustanvokoy Allison 250-B17D (420 hp);
- Enaer T-35S Pillan - Single version of the aircraft;
- Enaer T-35T Aucan - An improved version of the turboprop version Enaer T-35DT Pillan;
- Enaer Pillan 2000 - An improved version of the civilian version of the aircraft.
Specifications Enaer T-35 Pillan.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 8 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,84 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,64 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 930 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 400 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1330 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 270 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 315 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1360 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Lycoming IO-540-K1K5 (depending on version);
- Power: 300 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation