Aileron-3. Specifications. A photo.
Aileron-3 - Russian multipurpose unmanned aircraft designed in 2005, the company ZAO "ENIKS".
Design UAV Aileron-3 conducted by Russian aircraft manufacturers and experts in the field of aerospace technology-based unmanned device Aileron model, which over the years of its operation could wonderful way to prove itself.
In fact, the development of unmanned Aileron-3 began in 2004 year, and in just one year, the Russian aircraft builders managed to fully implement the project, which proved to be very promising, as evidenced by the fact that during the period of production, which continues at the present moment, built more than 200 copies of this device.
Russian multi-purpose unmanned aerial vehicle Aileron-3 used for intelligence gathering, is used to carry out patrol and observation and search operations can be used to coordinate military units and others.
UAV Aileron-3 has a small size, which makes the unit unobtrusive and easily transportable, and among other things, the drone-3 Aileron for all the same reasons is also maneuverable that inherently does important property of any military UAVs.
UAV Aileron-3 is equipped with one electric motor, which allows you to be in drone mode autonomous flight to 1,5 hours, while the maximum permissible speed of the UAV is 130 km \ h., And the effective radius of the ranges 25-50 kilometers .
As a means of visual observation, on unmanned aircraft Aileron-3 model has a digital camera and a high resolution infrared camera that enables the system day and night use.
UAV Aileron-3 exists in the following versions and models:
- Aileron-3SV - Basic version of the drone, designed for use in ground units of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;
- Aileron-B - The export version of the drone.
- Length: 0,56 m .;
- Wingspan: 1,42 m .;
- Height: 0,18 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 4,2 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 80 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 130 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 50 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation