Aileron-10. Specifications. A photo.
Aileron-10 - Russian military multipurpose unmanned aerial vehicle developed in 2007, JSC "ENIKS".
Design UAV model Aileron-10 was deployed by Russian aircraft manufacturers and scientists in the field of aerospace engineering and technology-based Aileron-3 unmanned air vehicle model that is perfectly able to prove itself in the service of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
This unmanned aerial vehicle used for intelligence gathering, is operated for the purpose of observation and patrol flights, actively used for aerial photography and aerial photography of, used as a search tool and means of coordinating military units and others.
The first flight of an unmanned air tool Aileron-10 2007 held in the year, and due to the fact that all the trials and tests were successfully completed, since 2008 years began active operation of the drone, which is now an integral part of the armed forces of the country.
Aileron-10 UAV has small dimensions - with a wingspan in 2,2 meters, its length is 0,86 meters, and height - 0,38 meters, which enables the system not only to ease the operation, but also gives it a very high aerodynamic properties.
Powerplant unmanned drone Aileron-10 represented by one electric motor, which allows the aircraft to accelerate to maximum speed in 135 km \ h., While the maximum length of the device being in an autonomous flight mode is limited 2,5 hours.
UAV Aileron-10 equipped with a digital camera and a infrared camera that provides high efficiency of this device is its application, as in the daytime and at night.
As of year 2016, 10-UAV Aileron exists in the following versions and releases:
- Aileron-10SV - Basic version drone, designed for use in the Army;
- Valdai - A special modification, developed on the basis of Aileron-10, designed by order of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation;
- Aileron-10D - Unmanned remote monitoring complex, with increased range and duration of the autonomous flight.
- Length: 0,86 m .;
- Wingspan: 2,2 m .;
- Height: 0,38 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 15,5 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 90 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 135 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 60 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation