Dyn'Aero Twin-R. Specifications. A photo.
Dyn'Aero Twin-R - a light twin-engine aircraft, manufactured by French aircraft manufacturer «Dyn'Aero».
A photoDyn'Aero Twin-R
Plane Design Dyn'Aero Twin-R was carried out by French aviation specialists on the base model Dyn'Aero MCR 4S, Moreover, the actual appearance of the aircraft is not much different from the original design, but nevertheless, thanks to the conducted changes, the power plant of the aircraft was not from one of the piston aircraft engine, and of the two, thus ensuring greater traction, and hence the more efficient Flight -specifications.
Dyn'Aero Twin-R photo
One of the features Dyn'Aero Twin-R plane is that the aircraft was issued not as a finished product, but as a kit for self-assembly (the approximate time of the self-assembly of the aircraft is about 760 hours, subject to the availability of a specialized tool), allowing to substantially reduce the cost of the cost of the aircraft, and in fact, to popularize it, with both in France itself and in other countries, including the United States, Canada and others.
Aircraft Dyn'Aero Twin-R is characterized by high reliability and maneuverability, which allows to exploit it is absolutely safe. In addition, this model of aircraft to some extent and are interested in the commercial sphere of civil aviation, in particular, the aircraft used by several French carriers as a means of air taxis, although in fact the possibility of the aircraft is much higher, since the maximum distance it is about repetition 2130 kilometers.
cockpit Dyn'Aero Twin-R is designed for four people, including one pilot and three passengers, however, constrained space within a few that also became the reason for the transport of goods is not possible on these aircraft.
Two four-cylinder piston aircraft engine Rotax 912ULS allow the aircraft to develop traction in 100 hp each, in turn, provides the possibility of air travel at speeds of about 330 km \ h. Models used engines are reliable and not expensive in terms of maintenance.
Aircraft Dyn'Aero Twin-R models are available in two basic versions:
- Dyn'Aero Twin-R - Main production version of the plane, manufactured in the form of a kit-set for self-assembly;
- Dyn'Aero Twin-R ELA 1 - Certified version, manufactured to an already assembled or in kits for self-assembly. It has some minor changes in the design and technical characteristics.
Specifications Dyn'Aero Twin-R.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 person;
- aircraft Length: 7,1 m .;
- Wingspan: 9,24 m .;
- Plane Height: 1,9 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 425 kg .;
- Payload: 525 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 950 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 326 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 335 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 2130 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: 2 × Rotax 912ULS;
- Power: 2 × 100 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation