Dyn'Aero MCR 4S. Specifications. A photo.
Dyn'Aero MCR 4S - lightweight, four-produced aircraft of the French aircraft manufacturer «Dyn'Aero» with 2000-year.
A photoDyn'Aero MCR 4S
Designing an aircraft Dyn'Aero MCR 4S conducted on the basis of the earlier model Dyn'Aero MCR 01However, unlike the previous version, the plane has become not only more powerful, reliable, maneuverable and fast, but actually allows you to put on your board more people. In this model, there is an obvious similarity in the structure of the fuselage, with the exception, perhaps, the dimensions of which have increased.
In some cases, mainly due to its high maneuverability and speed of flight, the plane Dyn'Aero MCR 4S positioned as a sports plane, although this is not because the model was originally intended for private use.
Dyn'Aero MCR 4S photo
With an extended cab interior space, on board the aircraft Dyn'Aero MCR 4S can accommodate up to four people, including one pilot and three passengers. It was supposed to equip the cockpit so that its occupants could carry and transport small loads, however, this would require making major changes to the design, which is why the leadership of the French aircraft company «Dyn'Aero» decided to abandon it.
In some cases, the plane Dyn'Aero MCR 4S is also used in the commercial field of civil aviation - the aircraft is perfect as a means of air taxis, allowing air travel for distances up to 1846 km (maximum distance flight).
AircraftDyn'Aero MCR 4S
Powerplant Dyn'Aero MCR 4S represented by one aircraft engine piston type Rotax 914 UL, four working cylinders which are able to develop traction in 114 hp, allowing the aircraft of this model a top speed of flight in 320 km \ h. The power plant is a very reliable and simple in terms of its maintenance, which does not cause unnecessary costs in the operation of that aircraft.
Aircraft Dyn'Aero MCR 4S available in the following variants:
- Dyn'Aero MCR 2S Ibis - A two-seat version with a storage compartment;
- Dyn'Aero MCR Pickup - Double modification;
- Dyn'Aero MCR Three Seat - Triple version is equipped with a turbocharged aircraft engine Rotax 912 UL capacity 80 hp .;
- Dyn'Aero MCR Four Seat - Quadruple version, equipped with piston engine Rotax 912 UL-S (100 hp);
- Dyn'Aero MCR Four Seat Performance - Quadruple improved version of the aircraft, with a more powerful (113 hp) aircraft engine;
- Dyn'Aero MCR CITEC - Modification to the aircraft engine trёhporshnevym diesel;
- Dyn'Aero MCR R180 - Double special version, is meant to accelerate gliders;
- Dyn'Aero MCR R180 Limousine - A modified version of Dyn'Aero MCR R180;
- Dyn'Aero MCR Twin-R - Twin-engine version of the aircraft, developed in 2011 year.
Specifications Dyn'Aero MCR 4S.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,72 m.
- Wingspan: 8,66 m .;
- Plane Height: 1,95 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 320 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 320 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 640 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 285 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 320 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1846 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 914 UL (depending on version);
- Power: 114 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation