Dyn'Aero MCR 01. Specifications. A photo.
Dyn'Aero MCR 01 - light single-engined aircraft double, French-made, produced by «Dyn'Aero».
Aircraft Dyn'Aero MCR 01 was developed in the mid-90-ies of the last century, at the same time, his first airplane flight took place in July 1996 years, after which, almost immediately went into mass production, which is the present time.
Dyn'Aero MCR 01 photo
When developing Dyn'Aero MCR 01 French aircraft designers suggested using it exclusively for private purposes, and, as expected, the aircraft was supposed to use the mediocre demand for, while, in reality, to the aircraft was shown quite a lot of interest because of its small size, high speed and the possibility to carry out air travel for distances of over 1000 kilometers.
Aircraft Dyn'Aero MCR 01 is a double aircraft designed primarily for private use. A small passenger of the aircraft, as well as the lack of opportunities for freight transport is one of the most outstanding aircraft deficiencies, however, in spite of this fact, in the period from 1996 on 2014 year it was built more than 500 aircrafts of this model, which indicates the high level of interest among owners.
A photoDyn'Aero MCR 01
Due to the small size of the aircraft, the plane Dyn'Aero MCR 01 is quite maneuverable aircraft, and in some cases, is positioned as a sports plane, but in reality is not. The length of the aircraft is only 5,4 meters in span in 6,63 m.
Despite the relatively low power piston aircraft engine the Rotax 912, developing a thrust of 80 hp, the aircraft can accelerate up to speed in 320 km \ h., Which is quite effective, especially by taking into account the cost of a small aircraft, in addition, the aircraft is able to carry out nonstop air travel for distances up to 1050 kilometers, which was also highly appreciated by the owners.
cockpitDyn'Aero MCR 01
In addition to the basic version of this model aircraft manufacturers from France, produced and also the release of the modified models, in particular, we are talking about four versions, including:
- Dyn'Aero MCR 01 VLA (Sportster) - Sports modification, with a more powerful piston aircraft engine Rotax 912ULS, developing a thrust of 100 hp .;
- Dyn'Aero MCR 01 Club - A special modification, intended for export to the countries of Australia and Oceania;
- Dyn'Aero MCR 01 ULC - Modification to the larger dimensions of the fuselage;
- Dyn'Aero MCR 01 Banbi - An improved modification of the main production version, with minor technical changes;
- Dyn'Aero MCR 4S - Four-bed version, subsequently processed in a separate model.
Specifications Dyn'Aero MCR 01:
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 5,4 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 6,63 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,1 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 235 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 215 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 450 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 300 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 320 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1050 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912 (depending on version);
- Power: 80 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation