DRDO Rustom. Specifications. A photo.
DRDO Rustom - multipurpose military unmanned aerial vehicle developed in 2009, the Indian company «Defense Research and Development Organization».
DRDO Rustom photo
UAV has become designed in 2007 year specifically for the needs of the Indian Air Force, with the Indian experts in the field of aerospace technology and aircraft decided to use a very unusual configuration of this device, such as an unmanned aerial vehicle has two pairs of wings, allowing him apart from most lift, also improved maneuverability that does is important given the scope of operation of the air tool.
Unmanned aerial DRDO Rustom model of the device can be used for a variety of purposes, including the exploration area, the creation of plans and maps of regions, tracking of potential enemy patrol and search operations, correction firing artillery and other means.
Design UAV DRDO Rustom has sufficiently large dimensions, in particular, when the length of the fuselage in the 5 12 centimeters meters, wingspan of this drone is 7 90 meters centimeters, which in fact, compared with the dimensions of small-engine aircraft.
A photoDRDO Rustom
In 2016, the aircraft manufacturers of the company «Defense Research and development Organization» was created a modified version of the UAV, dubbed DRDO Rustom II, which proved to be more perfect in comparison with the basic design drone.
Depending on their modification, drone DRDO Rustom can be equipped with a piston engine brand Lycoming O-320 (version DRDO Rustom I) capacity in 150 hp or engine brand NPO-Saturn 36MT (version DRDO Rustom II), which It has thrust into 100 hp Depending on the version of the air means the drone can reach a maximum speed of its flight to 225 km \ h., While the maximum range of the UAV is following 350 kilometers.
UAV DRDO Rustom
Drone DRDO Rustom is equipped with two surveillance cameras - high-resolution electro-optical and infrared, allowing to carry out maintenance of surveillance in adverse conditions.
Specifications DRDO Rustom.
- Length: 5,12 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 7,9 m (depending on version).
- Height: 2,4 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 815 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 125 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 150 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 350 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 8000 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-320 (depending on version);
- Power: 150 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation