Dornier Do 27. Specifications. A photo.
Dornier Do 27 - German light multi-purpose aircraft, developed in 1955, the aircraft manufacturer «Dornier-Werke GmbH».
A photoDornier Do 27
Multi-purpose vehicle has become constructed by German engineers in the early 50-ies of the last century, and, as a basis for aircraft manufacturers of the company «Dornier-Werke GmbH» was used by aircraft model Dornier Do 25, which, however, has undergone a wide variety of changes, moreover, both in terms of appearance and technically. The main purpose of standing in front of aircraft manufacturers was the need to create a truly multi-purpose aircraft, which allows to carry on its board a large number of people, or different loads, fit into the size of small aircraft.
Despite the relatively large capacity aircraft Dornier Do 27, the aircraft has a quite compact dimensions to provide sufficient and easy operation, and high levels of maneuverability. It is acceptable aerodynamic aircraft Dornier Do 27 design allows the aircraft to develop a sufficiently high speed, which in its essence, and it was one of the reasons for the popularization of the aircraft.
Dornier Do 27 photo
The first climb of the aircraft Dornier Do 27 in the air in April 1955 years, however, the aircraft design called for further improvement, which in turn led to refinements of this model, however, since 1956, the project has been successfully put into production, where he stayed until to 1965 years. Over the entire period of release, the German aircraft manufacturers 624 aircraft of this model, of which, to date in operation is still the vast majority of these aircraft were built.
The cockpit of the aircraft Dornier Do 27 has a sufficiently large size, which in turn allows you to put on the board before 6 people, in particular, 1-2 crew and 4-5 passengers. Passenger capacity of the aircraft depends on the number of crew members, however, the management plane could easily handle and one man. If necessary, the aircraft Dornier Do 27 can also be employed for transporting cargo on its board, the terms of which is compliance with the size of goods, as well as non-exceeding the regulated maximum take-off weight of the aircraft.
AircraftDornier Do 27
The aircraft Dornier Do 27 equipped with a piston aircraft engine brand Lycoming GO-480-B1A6, which is able to develop traction in 270 hp, which is enough to transport large numbers of people (or cargo), as well as for flight at cruising speed in 230 km \ h. Depending on the modification of the aircraft, there can be used other powerplant, which influences the repetition rate of the aircraft.
The medium is the German aircraft manufacturers of aircraft of this model, there are the following modifications:
- Dornier Do 27 - A basic prototype of the aircraft;
- Dornier Do 27A-1 - 5-seater aircraft;
- Dornier Do 27A-2 - An improved version of the version Dornier Do 27A-1;
- Dornier Do 27A-3 - Modification to increase the maximum weight vzlёtnym;
- Dornier Do 27A-4 - A modernized version of the aircraft, with a number of minor technical improvements;
- Dornier Do 27B-1 - Modification equipped twin controls;
- Dornier Do 27B-2 - An improved version of Dornier Do 27B-1, with minor improvements in the cabin;
- Dornier Do 27B-3 - Modification of the aircraft Dornier Do 27B-1 with an increased maximum weight vzlёtnym;
- Dornier Do 27B-5 - An improved version of analogue Dornier Do 27B-3;
- Dornier Do 27H-1 - A modernized version, equipped with a power plant Avco Lycoming GSO-480 (340 hp);
- Dornier Do 27H-2 - Modification designed for the Swiss Air Force based on the version of Dornier Do 27H-1;
- Dornier Do 27J-1 - The military version of the aircraft version of the Dornier Do 27A-4, designed by order of the Belgian Air Force;
- Dornier Do 27K-1 - Analogue version Dornier Do 27J-1, developed taking into account the requirements of the Air Force of Portugal;
- Dornier Do 27K-2 - An improved version of analogue Dornier Do 27K-1;
- Dornier Do 27Q-1 - 6-seater aircraft;
- Dornier Do 27Q-3 - 4-seater version of the aircraft equipped with less productive piston powerplant type brand Continental O-470K (230 hp);
- Dornier Do 27Q-4 - A modernized version of the version Dornier Do 27Q-1, equipped with additional fuel tanks;
- Dornier Do 27Q-5 - An improved version of the version Dornier Do 27Q-4;
- Dornier Do 27Q-6 - Modification developed by request of Brazil;
- Dornier Do 27S-1 - Version of the aircraft, equipped with float landing gear;
- Dornier Do 27T - Modification, equipped with turboprop brand Turbomeca Astazou II.
Specifications Dornier Do 27.
- Crew: 1-2 people (depending on version);
- Passenger: 4-5 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 9,6 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 12 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,5 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1200 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 650 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1850 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 230 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 260 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1100 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3600 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Lycoming GO-480-B1A6 (depending on version);
- Power: 270 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation