Dinfia IA 46. Specifications. A photo.
Dinfia IA 46 - small-engine multi-purpose aircraft, manufactured by Argentine aircraft manufacturer «Dinfia» to 1958 years.
A photoDinfia IA 46
Work on the design of the aircraft Dinfia IA 46 Argentine aircraft manufacturers have begun as early as the year 1955, in doing so, to create the popularity of this aircraft, the developers had more time to redesign the aircraft. Initially, it was assumed that the aircraft will double and will be in use as private owners and schools to train future pilots, but later it was decided to expand the scope of this aircraft, which is why his board could now accommodate up to three man, the aircraft was suitable for pilot training, transportation of goods, as well as for the treatment of agricultural land. Later, the plane began to also be used for other purposes, in particular for acceleration gliders and other aircraft moving due updraft.
Dinfia IA 46 photo
Over the entire period of production, was built 133 aircraft of this model, including 17 aircraft presented as modified versions, and, despite the almost 60-year history, the aircraft continues to operate to this day - according to 2013 years, we are talking of at least 42 aircraft.
Cockpit Dinfia IA 46 is designed for reception of three people - a pilot and two passengers, while taking into account the multipurpose use of the aircraft on the aircraft instead of passengers can accommodate a payload or about 400 liters of chemicals, if it We are talking about the use of aircraft as agricultural machinery for handling fields. The maximum range of the aircraft flight Dinfia IA 46 very much limited and is only 650 kilometers, as a consequence, even the local air carriers did not use the aircraft for commercial purposes. Later, the aircraft began to be operated by the Argentine Air Force to carry out observation flights, however, already 1965, was taken out of use because of the limited flight range.
AircraftDinfia IA 46
As the power plant is used a piston aircraft engine four-cylinder Lycoming O-320-A2B, capable of a thrust 150 hp, which in turn provides the maximum speed of the aircraft in flight 180 km \ h.
The main production version of the aircraft is Dinfia IA 46 Ranquel, but, in addition, has been carried out, and also the release of two modified versions. In particular, we are talking about:
- Dinfia IA 46 Super Ranquel - An improved version, equipped with an engine Lycoming O-360-A1A;
- Dinfia IA 51 Techuelche - Version of 1963 years, with increased fuel capacity and strengthened fuselage.
Specifications Dinfia IA 46.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 2 person;
- aircraft Length: 7,45 m .;
- Wingspan: 11,6 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,15 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 690 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 470 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1160 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 162 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 180 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 650 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-320-A2B (depending on version);
- Power: 150 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation