Diamond HK36 Super Dimona. Specifications. A photo.
Diamond HK36 Super Dimona - lightweight single-engine aircraft produced in Austria, referring to the class of motor gliders.
The first development aircraft Diamond HK36 Super Dimona belong to the middle 70-ies, and the Austrian design engineers set out to create a complete easy aircraft that can travel long distances at very reasonable rates. However, the first tests of the model failed, moreover, to express it mostly insufficient lifting force, as a consequence, the wings of the aircraft had to extend, in the future, the very aircraft was assigned to the class of motorized gliders, although in reality, the similarities with them It was very small.
A photoDiamond HK36 Super Dimona
Subsequently, on the basis of the current model was created several modified versions, including this applies to small-engine airplane Diamond DV20, however, the current model has become perhaps one of the most popular.
Cockpit Diamond HK36 Super Dimona has small dimensions and is designed only for two people - one pilot and one passenger. Because of the design features of the aircraft, its functionality is very limited - the plane is not suitable for passenger traffic and freight traffic, although in fact, the maximum range of its flight of more than a thousand kilometers at a maximum speed of flight in 275 km \ h.
Diamond HK36 Super Dimona photos
As the power plant of the aircraft Diamond HK36 Super Dimona using a piston aircraft engine Rotax 912A, allowing to develop the capacity of 80 hp or more, depending on the version and modification. The power plant provides a cruising speed of the aircraft in flight 185 km \ h., And thus is not expensive in its service and maintenance.
On the basis of the main production version of Diamond H36 Dimona, which appeared in the year 1980, created several versions that differ as a design additions and flight performance, including power plants, a maximum take-off weight, speed, flight, route distance, etc. .
CabinDiamond HK36 Super Dimona
In 1993, based on the first version, there was a modification of the Diamond HK36R Super Dimona, which used a carbon fiber fuselage, greatly facilitated the weight of the aircraft. The power plant of this version has not changed, and the fuselage was increased both in length and wingspan.
In 1997 year, it appeared several distinct modified versions, including:
- Diamond HK36TS Super Dimona - Increase the size of the aircraft;
- Diamond HK36TC Super Dimona - powerplant used Rotax 912 A3 capacity 80 hp .;
- Diamond HK36TTS Super Dimona - used turbocharged piston aircraft engines Rotax 914 F3 capacity 115 hp and a new propeller;
- Diamond HK36TTC Super Dimona - used turbocharged piston aircraft engines Rotax 914 F3 capacity 115 hp, the new propeller and a modified design of the aircraft;
Modification of Diamond HK36TTC Eco Dimona received minor technical improvements, hardly affected the flight characteristics of the aircraft (a new instrument panel, mounted camera, etc.).
Version Diamond HK36TC-100 Super Dimona, presented in 2003 year, received a piston aircraft engine Rotax 912 S3 developmental thrust 100 hp, which in turn has led to an improvement in a number of technical parameters of the aircraft.
The final version of the current family of small-aircraft modification became Diamond DA36 E-Star, is different from the previous reduced to 25% fuel consumption, increased maximum flight range, and equipped with a hybrid.
Manufacturing and production of aircraft Diamond HK36 Super Dimona continues to this day. Over the entire period of production, it was built about 940 aircraft, including modification of this model.
Specifications Diamond HK36 Super Dimona.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 10,2 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 16 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,8 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 497 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 273 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 770 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 185 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 275 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1094 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5600 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Rotax 912A (depending on version);
- Power: 80 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation