Denel Dynamics Seeker. Specifications. A photo.
Denel Dynamics Seeker - a multi-purpose unmanned aerial vehicle designed in 1986, the company «Denel Dynamics» (South Africa).
Denel Dynamics Seeker photo
Design of UAV models Denel Dynamics Seeker started by South African experts in the field of aviation and aerospace technology in the first half 80-ies of the last century. In spite of the virtual lack of experience in the construction of such devices, new unmanned aerial vehicle has been very promising and high-tech, so that its operation continues to be carried out to this day.
Despite the fact that initially the unmanned aircraft was positioned by South African experts as a military aircraft, the project soon became interested and the civil service and the organization of the country, in particular, a few drones have been used for the protection of national wildlife parks, some of them began to be used as patrol means for monitoring the highways, and others. however, the main operator of the UAV remain the air force of South Africa.
UAV Denel Dynamics Seeker is equipped with a high-resolution electro-optical camera and an infrared camera that allows you to use the device at any time. Depending on the modification of the drone, an unmanned aerial vehicle can also be fitted and other additional means, such as laser pointers and rangefinders.
A photoDenel Dynamics Seeker
Powerplant UAV Denel Dynamics Seeker represented by one piston engine, which allows the drone to reach a maximum speed of flight in 150 km \ h. (Depending on the modification of the device), while the effective range of the unmanned means is at least 50 kilometers.
Denel Dynamics Seeker UAV exist in the following three versions:
- Denel Dynamics Seeker I - Basic version of the UAV, designed for military use;
- Denel Dynamics Seeker II - A multi-purpose version of the drone, which is used in both the military and civilian spheres;
- Denel Dynamics Seeker 400 - The military version of the UAV designed based version Denel Dynamics Seeker I.
Specifications ST Aero Skyblade.
- Length: 3,2 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 3,6 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,6 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 150 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 120 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 150 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 50 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5500 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation