Dassault Falcon 10. Specifications. A photo.
Dassault Falcon 10 \ Mystere 10 - administrative-type aircraft, developed by French aircraft manufacturer Dassault Aviation in 70-ies of the last century.
Photo Dassault Falcon 10
The design of the airplane Dassault Falcon 10 has been developed on the basis of a model Dassault Falcon 20, with a number of improvements and additions that allow the aircraft to operate more efficiently, with better aircraft performance characteristics and qualities.
Depending on the cabin, on board the administrative aircraft Dassault Falcon 10 can be placed on 4 to 8 passengers while taking into account the fact that the payload of the aircraft is about 3,6 tons, the aircraft is also suitable for the transport of cargo, and is used by some airlines in the world.
Falcon 10 photo
Suffice unusual form of the bow, allowed to increase the aerodynamic performance, which is also a hallmark of this model from its prototype. As the power plant, by plane Dassault Falcon 10 are two turbofan aircraft engine capable of when working together to develop traction in 29,3 kN, which is enough to fly at a cruising speed of 912 km \ h and overcome the distance in more than 3,5 thousand kilometers. Thanks to the powerful power plant in 1973 was officially registered among the world speed record on aircraft weighing up to 6 8 tone, amounting 917 km \ h.
Aircraft Dassault Falcon 10 is quite simple to operate and maintain, but also, when flying at high speeds has good maneuverability, which in turn attracts owners. In addition to the civil operation, the plane is widely used and the air forces of several countries, including France, Mexico, Morocco and others.
Photo salonDassault Falcon 10 \ 100
During the period of 1970 1989 year, the French aircraft maker managed to release 226 airplanes of this model, and, most of the vessels continue to operate, and at the moment, mainly for business air travel, the organization of charter flights, etc.
In addition to the base model, during the release were also presented and other versions of Dassault Falcon 10:
- Dassault Falcon 10MER - version of a civil aircraft under the revised French Air Force and other countries;
- Dassault Falcon 100 - version designed to replace the base production model, which has increased the maximum weight vzlёtnym, extended luggage compartment, as well as a new performance saloon. Flight characteristics of the aircraft were not changed.
- Air Nunavut;
- Government air carrier.
Specifications Dassault Falcon 10.
- Crew: 2 person;
- Passenger: 4-8 people (depending on the cabin configuration);
- aircraft Length: 13,86 m .;
- Wingspan: 13,08 m .;
- Plane Height: 4,6 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 4,88 t .;
- Payload: 3,62 t (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 8,5 t (depending on version).
- Cruising speed: 830 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 912 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 3560 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 11600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: turbofan;
- Powerplant: 2 × Garrett TFE731-2;
- Link: 2 × 29,3 kN.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation