Comp Air 7. Specifications. A photo.
Comp Air 7 - light civilian aircraft designed and manufactured by «Comp Air Inc.» in the form of kits for self-assembly.
AircraftComp Air 7a photo
Designing the plane Comp Air 7 started American aeronautical engineer-constructor at the end of 90-ies of the last century, when this was based on earlier models, produced this Aircraft Corporation, but the aircraft itself was optimized both for private operation and under commercial use, and that was ultimately one of the reasons why the plane has gained more popularity than the previous model.
As before, the model plane Comp Air 7 produced by «Comp Air Inc.» in the form of kits for self-assembly, and despite the fact that the assembly was supposed to spend more than 1000 hours, the plane still was popular due to its low cost and high-Flight Technical characteristics. In addition, prospective buyers aviarazrabotchiki offered two different versions - one of them is equipped with a piston aircraft engine, and the other - turboprop, and, contrary to expectations, the most popular was the version with less powerful piston aircraft engines.
A photoComp Air 7
On board the aircraft Comp Air 7 7 can accommodate up to people, as evidenced by the corresponding name and model, in particular, we are talking about a pilot and six passengers, which allows the aircraft to operate in the commercial sector. Maximum range of flight of the aircraft is quite acceptable and limited 1685 km., Which ensures the applicability, as the local routes and regional routes to follow.
SalonComp Air 7
Powerplant Comp Air 7, depending on the version, can be represented as a piston aircraft engine Lycoming IO-540 290 developing capacity in hp and accelerates the plane to 280 km \ h. (maximum speed of flight) and turboprop aircraft engine Walter M601, capacity 660 hp, capable of imparting the aircraft speed 445 km \ h. (maximum speed of flight). Despite the fact that the turboprop engine is more powerful and greatly increases the flight performance of the aircraft, its maintenance is very costly process, which in turn influenced the most popular model equipped with a piston engine.
Among the released versions, one should distinguish between such versions, as:
- Comp Air 7 - Main production version, equipped with a piston aircraft engine;
- Comp Air 7 SLX - Modification to the turboprop powerplant.
In general, in addition to propulsion, both versions are similar in comparison to each other.
Specifications Comp Air 7.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 6 people;
- aircraft Length: 9 m .;
- Wingspan: 10,2 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,44 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1088 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 817 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1905 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 372 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 445 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1685 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5800 m .;
- aircraft engine type: turboprop (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Walter M601 (depending on version);
- Power: 660 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation