Comp Air 6. Specifications. A photo.
Comp Air 6 - light civilian aircraft belonging to general aviation, and manufactured by the American aircraft manufacturer «CompAir Inc.» with 1995 years.
AircraftComp Air 6 photo
Developments plane Comp Air 6 conducted together with the production model of Comp Air 4, at the same time, American aircraft designer managed to increase the length of the fuselage, with the result that, on board could accommodate up to 6 people, in particular, one member of the crew, three adult passengers and two children, what was supposed experts, it was to increase the functionality of the aircraft, but, ultimately, the demand for this type of aircraft was very mediocre - of 1995 2012 from the year it was built only 69 aircraft.
A photoComp Air 6
The plane Comp Air 6 produced American aircraft manufacturers in the form of kits-sets for self-assembly, which in turn allows for minimal cost self-assemble complete aircraft at a cost of about 900 hours. Kits for the assembly could be implemented as using the standard power plant, which is very expensive, but satisfying high-flight-technical qualities, and without an aircraft engine that allows you to select a different power plant and thereby reduce the cost several times the cost of the aircraft.
CabinComp Air 6
Representatives of the aircraft company «CompAir Inc.» positioned his plane Comp Air 6 as a six-seater aircraft, but, in reality, the aircraft is suitable only for the transport of four adult passengers. Moreover, it is assumed that this factor has become one of the most powerful in the question of why the aircraft had very low demand among customers. However, in addition to passenger traffic, the plane Comp Air 6 is also able to carry out the transportation of goods and with a total maximum take-off weight in kilograms 1293, thus, flights can be performed at distances up to 1287 kilometers, which corresponds to most of the entry requirements for aircraft of this type.
As the power plant on the plane Comp Air 6 installed piston aircraft engine Franklin - quite reliable, but expensive in terms of maintenance, it is able to develop a craving to 220 hp, which in turn accelerates the aircraft up to a maximum airspeed in 268 km \ h . However, if necessary, a plane can be set and another aircraft engine, including more powerful, which in turn will improve the flight performance of the aircraft.
Specifications Comp Air 6.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger capacity: 3 2 adult passenger and child;
- aircraft Length: 7,47 m .;
- Wingspan: 10,52 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,44 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 676 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 617 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1293 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 246 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 268 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1287 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5480 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Franklin (depending on version);
- Power: 220 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation