Comp Air 3. Specifications. A photo.
Comp Air 3 - lightweight single-engine plane, published by «Compare Inc.» with 2001, in the form of kits for self-assembly and subsequent operation for private purposes.
A photoComp Air 3
Developments plane Comp Air 3 2000 began in the year, and a year later, the American aircraft manufacturers assembled the first model, which was successfully tested for the first time flew in 2002 year. The plane Comp Air 3 is a complete aircraft, one of the most cheap today on the American aircraft market to allow for the transport of both passengers and transport an equal amount by weight of the cargo, which, in turn, allows you to effectively use it for private purposes.
Comp Air 3 photo
The aircraft is equipped with a turbo-propeller aircraft engine capable of developing Walter 601 657 hp power, which in turn provides the maximum speed of an aircraft in flight 367 km \ h., Making it possible to overcome the maximum distance flight in 2400 kilometers, the shortest possible time. Despite this fact, the very power unit supplied for self-assembly is not included and sold separately US Aircraft Corporation, which also allows you to operate other aircraft engines, including both turboprop and piston.
On board the plane Comp Air 3 can accommodate up to three people, including one pilot and two passengers. In addition, thanks to the possibility of dismantling the two passenger seats on board the aircraft can accommodate different load and not to exceed the size of the aircraft and meeting the technical characteristics of the aircraft. For several reasons, operation of the aircraft model Comp Air 3 for commercial purposes is not conducted, however, later on the basis of this model were created modified versions, some of which was operated by air carriers for the transportation of people and goods in the short distances - mainly local and regional airlines.
AircraftComp Air 3
Over the entire period of production, marked with 2001 till now, was built about 70 airplanes of this model, at the same time, the production capacity of the corporation «compare Inc.» allow to produce annually up to 12 aircraft, however, due to some technical features of aircraft demand he remains very small.
According to the beginning of the year 2015, the cost of a single set-kit for self-assembly, excluding the cost of the aircraft engine is about 38 thousand dollars, and considering the use of standard turboprop Walter 601 - about 180 thousand dollars.
Specifications Comp Air 3.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 2 people (depending on configuration);
- aircraft Length: 6,4 m .;
- Wingspan: 9,6 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,4 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 720 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 480 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1200 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 320 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 367 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 2400 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: turboprop (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Walter 601 (depending on version);
- Power: 657 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation