Comp Air 10. Specifications. A photo.
Comp Air 10 - light turboprop civilian aircraft belonging to general aviation, sold American Aircraft Corporation «CompAir Inc.» with 2011 years.
A photoComp Air 10
Designing the plane Comp Air 10 was for the American Aircraft Corporation «CompAir Inc.» one of the largest and the main test, because, despite the fact that the aircraft was manufactured in the form of a kit-sets for self-assembly, he carried certain prospects for private owners, and for airlines. The main feature of this aircraft was able to take on board a large number of passengers, while often craft by self-assembly, usually reserved for the transport of a small number of people, or an equivalent amount by weight of the cargo. Maximum possible to place on the plane Comp Air 10 payload mass of 1112 kilogram that actually satisfies most requirements imposed on aircraft of this type.
Comp Air 10 photo
On board the turboprop plane Comp Air 10 10 can accommodate up to people, including one member of the crew and nine passengers, ensuring the acceptability of commercial air travel for the routes of local and regional destination - the maximum flight range of the aircraft is 1600 km.
AircraftComp Air 10
Powerplant plane Comp Air 10 presented a turboprop aircraft engine Walter M601D, developed capacity of which is 657 hp, which in turn ensures the highest possible speed flight in 357 km \ h. One of the drawbacks of the aircraft engine is its extremely low reliability and costly maintenance, which in turn played a role in the low popularity of this aircraft - four years of production, with 2011 of 2015 years, was built only 7 kits for self construction, but , most of which is used for commercial purposes, which highlights some promising this project. In addition, developers should consider the installation of aircraft and other types of turboprop power plants, which in turn may increase the number of flight performance of the aircraft, and in some cases, and partly to reduce the cost of the aircraft.
Specifications Comp Air 10.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 9 people;
- aircraft Length: 9,45 m .;
- Wingspan: 11,9 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,64 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1247 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 1112 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 2359 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 320 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 357 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1600 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4800 m .;
- aircraft engine Type: Turboprop;
- Powerplant: Walter M601D (depending on version);
- Power: 657 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation