Columba. Specifications. A photo.
Columba - Ukrainian tactical unmanned aerial vehicle for military use, designed by «Spai Tech».
Design of unmanned aerial vehicle model Columba began Ukrainian experts in the field of aerospace systems in 2000-ies. The new drone designed exclusively for military use, in this case, the device has a high prospect, as it could be used to perform tasks related to the exploration area, exploited to conduct patrol and observation work, used as a means of correction of artillery fire and control military units. Тем не менее, весьма важным преимуществом беспилотного летательного аппарата Columba является его небольшой размер, позволяющий устройству быть малозаметным для противника.
With its wingspan in 2 meters drone Columba has a length in centimeters 84 that at maximum takeoff weight of 10 kg, allows you to run the unit with the help of muscle power, or else, with a special catapult. Due to its compact dimensions, the Columba drone is quite simple in terms of its operation, the more that are high flight performance of the device.
UAV Columba is equipped with a high-resolution electro-optical camera and an infrared camera that allows you to use the drone in virtually all visibility conditions. Moreover, the device can also be equipped with a thermal imaging camera and capable of detecting objects with thermal radiation, which is very promising.
The power plant Ukrainian UAV Columba represented electric brushless motor that allows the drone to reach a maximum speed of movement in 140 km \ h., At the maximum flight duration 135 minutes.
On UAV Columba today exists in two basic versions:
- Columba MAV - The base case the drone;
- Columba CR - Improved version with increased range and duration of the autonomous flight.
- Length: 0,84 m .;
- Wingspan: 2 m .;
- Height: 0,1 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 10 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 110 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 140 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 25 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation