Cirrus SR20. Specifications. Photo.
Cirrus SR20 - of light-5-seater aircraft manufactured in the United States to 1999 years.
A photoCirrus SR20
Aircraft models Cirrus SR20 American aircraft was designed as a multipurpose aircraft that can be used both for private purposes (personal use), as well as for commercial purposes. Initially it was assumed that the aircraft will also be suitable for the transport of goods, however, due to the nature of the construction and design, this feature is for this aircraft is not available, which somewhat reduces the possibilities of its use.
Cirrus SR20 photo
The first work on the design of small-aircraft Cirrus SR20 became the lead in the early 90-ies of the last century, and, it was assumed that the aircraft will be available to future customers as kits for subsequent self-assembly - the estimated cost of one set was about 50 thousand dollars, however, because of the need for sufficiently long assembly and various specialized operations, eventually, it was decided to produce a plane of the model in already fully assembled.
On board the aircraft Cirrus SR20 can accommodate up to 5 people, including one pilot and four passengers, which enables the implementation of commercial air transportation. Initially, the aircraft Cirrus SR20 positioned as four-bed aircraft, however, 2012 year, thanks produced changes and improvements on board were able to establish additional passenger seat, which greatly improved the flight performance of the aircraft.
Aircraft Cirrus SR20 has good control and high maneuverability, and in addition, is also very reliable in terms of its performance properties. In case of emergencies, the aircraft is equipped with an emergency parachute, which in expanded form is able to board the aircraft with minimal probability of damage.
As the power plant on the aircraft models Cirrus SR20 (depending on the current version), used a piston aircraft engine Continental IO-360-ES capacity 200 hp Due to the simplicity of service and the efficiency of its operation, maintenance work are not expensive in itself an aircraft is able to overcome the distance to 1454 kilometers at a maximum speed of flight to 300 km \ h.
Apart from the main production version of the aircraft, which appeared in the year 1999, American aircraft have carried out well and the release of a number of modifications of this model:
- Cirrus SR20 G2 - Improved modification. Actual engineering has not changed;
- Cirrus SR20 G3 - A modified version, equipped with a new power plant, automatic piloting, improved aerodynamic shape of the wing, increasing the maximum weight vzlёtnym etc .;
- Cirrus SRV - Modification created on the basis version G3, but glad devoid of options (LED-lights, "autopilot", etc.), Which reduced the price of the aircraft to 12% .;
- Cirrus T-53A - A special modification designed to train military pilots.
Specifications Cirrus SR20.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 4 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,92 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 11,68 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,71 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 965 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 421 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1386 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 288 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 300 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1454 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5330 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental IO-360-ES (depending on version);
- Power: 200 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation