Cerva CE.43 Guepard. Specifications. A photo.
Cerva CE.43 Guepard - French light multipurpose aircraft, developed in 1971, the aircraft manufacturer «Cerva».
Cerva CE.43 Guepard photos
The plane began to be designed by the French aeronautical engineer in 1969 year on the basis of the model Wassmer WA-40, which has become very popular due to the large passenger and multi-purpose in the civil aviation sector. A little more than a year, aircraft manufacturers have managed to build the first prototype of this aircraft, and successfully test it. In this connection, in the year 1971, aircraft models Cerva CE.43 Guepard was sent into production, which was up to 1977 year.
Unlike aircraft model Wassmer WA-40, aircraft Cerva CE.43 Guepard has less functionality and intended exclusively for the carriage of people on its board. Initially it was assumed that the plane will be exclusively military purposes, in particular, be used for patrol and reconnaissance, to carry out observation flights, and others. However, in the final analysis, the most popular this model was in the civil aviation sector, which was used exclusively by private owners for their own purposes. Moreover, the key feature of the aircraft Cerva CE.43 Guepard is that, unlike the model Wassmer WA-40, the fuselage of the aircraft is made of metal, which increased the strength of its structure, and provided higher reliability in operation.
Photo Cerva CE.43 Guepard
In the cockpit of the aircraft model Cerva CE.43 Guepard can accommodate, depending on the variant of the aircraft up to five people, including one pilot and 3-4 passengers, which is quite acceptable for the light aircraft. However, due to the fact that in the cockpit of an aircraft is no free space, carrying on board the aircraft Cerva CE.43 Guepard various types of goods, it is not possible that it was provided by the French aircraft manufacturers still in the early stages of the design of the aircraft.
Powerplant Cerva CE.43 Guepard aircraft includes a piston aircraft engine brand Avco Lycoming IO-540-C4B5, capable of developing a thrust of 250 hp, which provides an opportunity to accelerate the aircraft to its maximum speed in 320 km \ h., and to carry out flights over distances of up to 2900 kilometers, which is one of the benefits of the light aircraft.
AircraftCerva CE.43 Guepard
In the production of the aircraft was in the following variants:
- Cerva CE.43 Guepard - Basic production version of the aircraft;
- Cerva CE.44 Couguar - An improved version of the aircraft with minor technical changes;
- Cerva CE.45 Leopard - An upgraded version of the aircraft, with improved speed and maneuverability.
Specifications Cerva CE.43 Guepard.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 4 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,85 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,9 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 890 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 570 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1460 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 280 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 320 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 2900 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5300 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Avco Lycoming IO-540-C4B5;
- Power: 250 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation