CASC Rainbow. Specifications. A photo.
CASC Rainbow - Chinese military multipurpose unmanned aerial vehicle, designed by «China Aerospace Science and Technology Company».
UAVCASC Rainbow Photo
Development and design of multi-UAV model was conducted by Chinese experts in the field of aerospace technology and aerospace technology specifically for implementation in the military sphere. This device is a high-tech drone used to perform a wide range of different tasks, which includes intelligence gathering, the implementation of patrol and surveillance flights, coordination of military units in the field of battle, and others. Among other things, a number of modifications to the device can also be positioned as an independent combat aerial vehicle - UAV CASC Rainbow is equipped with missiles, which allows to destroy ground targets.
Depending on the version of the unmanned aerial vehicle, drone CASC Rainbow may be different from each other dimensions of its fuselage, however, thanks to the good aerodynamic properties, the UAV is highly maneuverable.
UAV PhotosCASC Rainbow
The basic version of the unmanned aerial vehicle CASC Rainbow CH-1 equipped with a piston engine, which allows the device to reach speeds of up to 150 km \ h., At the same time, the maximum flight range of the device, with a cruising speed of movement is 740 kilometers.
To perform the tasks related to the supervision and conduct reconnaissance missions for unmanned aircraft CASC Rainbow mounted electro-optical and infrared cameras, however, among other things, the drone is also equipped with radar and devices that can detect air targets within 350 kilometers.
According to 2016 years, there are the following options and UAV versions:
- CASC Rainbow CH-1 - Basic version of the drone;
- CASC Rainbow CH-2 - An improved version of the version CASC Rainbow CH-1;
- CASC Rainbow CH-3 - Modification with increased wingspan, increased maximum flight range, the new power plant and other technical changes;.
- CASC Rainbow CH-3A - A modernized version of the version CASC Rainbow CH-3;
- CASC Rainbow CH-4 - Combat drone version with increased maximum flight range of up to 5 thousand kilometers;
- CASC Rainbow CH-5 - Modification with increased duration of autonomous flight;
- CASC Rainbow CH-91 - A special modification of the drone, designed for reconnaissance and observation missions;
- CASC Rainbow CH-92 - An improved version of the UAV CASC Rainbow CH-91;
- CASC Rainbow CH-802 - Modification fitted an electric motor;
- CASC Rainbow CH-803 - An improved version of analogue CASC Rainbow CH-802.
Specifications CASC Rainbow.
- Length: 3,75 m (depending on version).
- The diameter of the rotor: 4,4 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,87 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 45 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 120 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 150 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 740 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation