Boisavia Mercurey. Specifications. A photo.
Boisavia Mercurey - light-engine plane prroizvodstva French, produced in the postwar period.
Work on the creation of small-aircraft Boisavia Mercurey began to be conducted in 1945 year, with French aircraft manufacturers set out to create a compact, low-cost and multi-purpose aircraft, ensure the transportation of passengers and freight. Unlike the majority of aircraft of that era, the aircraft was not focused on the private operation, which, incidentally, did not prevent private owners to carry out the purchase of these aircraft.
A photoBoisavia Mercurey
His first flight of the aircraft Boisavia Mercureyosuschestvil in April 1949, after which, almost immediately, was put into production, which was not so long because of weak demand - for the entire production period was built only 46 aircraft, of which, currently in use is 21 plane.
Boisavia Mercurey photos
At its core, the model planes Boisavia Mercurey are a series of aircraft, and, most of which is strictly focused on the intended use, be it passenger transportation, cargo, aircraft for future pilots, livestock, or modification of something else. Among a series of planes, there are such modifications as:
- Boisavia B.60 Mercurey - Prototypes of the model;
- Boisavia B.601 Mercurey - Modification of the unit, which is a test version before launching into production;
- Boisavia B.601L Mercurey - Main production version;
- Boisavia B.602 Mercurey - Modified version with less powerful power plant;
- Boisavia B.602A Mercurey - A special version, equipped with a powerful air motor. Released one copy.
- Boisavia B.603 Mercurey Special - Version for launch gliders and gliders. Unlike other versions, equipped with a powerful (240 hp) aircraft engine;
- Boisavia B.604 Mercurey II - A modified version of Boisavia B.603 Mercurey Special, with the length of the fuselage;
- Boisavia B.605 Mercurey - Reworked versions of prototypes B.60 Mercurey;
- Boisavia B.606 Mercurey - Agricultural version (not used for the carriage of passengers).
On board the aircraft Boisavia Mercurey, depending on the current modification, can accommodate up to 4 people, including one pilot and three passengers. At the same time, the aircraft is suitable for commercial exploitation, and, it is expressed mainly in the maximum range of flight component 1100 km., As well as maximum speed of flight, certain 235 km \ h.
Depending on the modifications to the airplane piston aircraft engines installed capacity of up to 140 240 hp, in particular, the main production version of the model used by the power plant Avco Lycoming O-360-A, the ability to develop traction in 180 hp at Thus, a reliable aircraft engine in the operational plan, and in fact does not require the cost of their service.
Technical Features Boisavia Mercurey.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,1 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 11,38 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,1 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 520 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 480 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1000 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 190 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 235 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1100 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Renault 4Pei (depending on version);
- Power: 140 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation