Boeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger. Specifications. A photo.
Boeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger - US military multipurpose unmanned aircraft designed in 1983, the company «Boeing».
Design of unmanned air vehicle model Boeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger started by American specialists in the field of aerospace and military technology in the early 80-ies of the last century. Initially drone Boeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger had a very narrow specificity of its application, in particular, the device was used for the covert destruction of enemy radar and systems, powerful charge was why on armed drones. In the future, an unmanned aerial vehicle is also very active and used for intelligence gathering, was used as a patrol and observation tools.
DroneBoeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger photo
The first flight of an unmanned air means Boeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger held in 1983 year, and due to the fact that the drone has successfully passed all the necessary tests and trials, the project was put into production, where he remained for quite a long period of time.
UAV Boeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger has a fairly compact dimensions of its fuselage - with the wingspan of a meter in 2 57 cm, the device length of the fuselage is only meters 2 12 centimeters. To disperse the drone Boeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger used rocket booster, while the landing is carried out at the expense of a special parachute system, discharged either automatically or by the operator.
The main power plant of the American UAV Boeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger presented a piston engine brand Cuyuna Eagle, which is having a capacity of 28 hp, allows the drone to reach speeds of up to 320 km \ h.
During the period of production of unmanned aerial vehicles model Boeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger, the following versions of the drone were created:
- Boeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger - The base version of the UAV;
- Boeing CQM-121A Pave Tiger - An improved version of the drone;
- Boeing CQM-121B Seek Spinner - An upgraded version of an unmanned air tool that has improved weapons;
- Boeing CQM-138A Pave Cricket - Modification equipped electronic warfare.
Specifications Boeing CQM-121 Pave Tiger.
- Length: 2,12 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 2,57 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,61 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 127 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 150 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 320 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 800 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Cuyuna Eagle (depending on version);
- Power: 28 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation