B & F Fk9. Specifications. A photo.
B & F Fk9 - ultra-light single-engined German plane, manufactured by Aircraft company «B & F Technik Vertriebs gmbh», also known under the name FK-Lightplanes FK9.
A photoB & F Fk9
The first attempts to start development of ultra-light aircraft B & F Fk9 are top 80-ies of the last century, while German aircraft manufacturers several times reworked design of the aircraft from the ground, thereby changing the appearance of the aircraft, and adapting its performance to more acceptable. In view of all these factors, its first flight the plane B & F Fk9 has made only at the beginning of the year 1989, enrolling almost immediately afterwards into mass production.
Despite the extremely long development of small-engine aircraft, the German aircraft manufacturers managed to create a truly popular aircraft, which, despite its modest size, is popular on four continents - in just 9 years of production, with 1989 on 2008 year, it was built 376 aircraft devices of this model, including modified versions.
B & F Fk9 photo
On board the model B & F Fk9 can accommodate only two people at the same time, the aircraft itself is not capable of carrying any cargo, however, the maximum range of flight of the aircraft is about a thousand kilometers, which in turn is more than acceptable, considering the actual type aircraft.
As the power plant on the plane B & F Fk9 used aircraft engine piston type Rotax 912UL, thanks to the four working cylinders which can develop traction power 80 hp that quite a bit, but, in turn, provides a maximum speed of the aircraft in flight 242 km \ h . The power plant has a high reliability, and usually does not cause problems and unnecessary financial costs for maintenance.
CabinB & F Fk9
In the period of 1989 2009 year, it was presented 12 different versions of the aircraft, as a rule, do not differ much flight performance.
- B & F Fk9 - Basic production version of the airplane;
- B & F Fk9 Mark 1 - An improved version of ultra-light aircraft, with wings made of composite materials;
- B & F Fk9 Mark 2 - A modified version of 1995 years. Made minor technical improvements;
- B & F Fk9 Mark 2 TG - Version with tricycle landing gear system;
- B & F Fk9 Mark 3 - Version constructed from composite materials. It has a lighter weight and a higher load capacity;
- B & F Fk9 Mark 38 - Version for the Brazilian market;
- B & F Fk9 Mark 3 Utility / Club - Training version of the aircraft, to train future pilots. It has the Tandem control system;
- B & F Fk9 Smart - Modification of 2004 years, equipped with a turbocharged piston aircraft engine Mercedes M160;
- B & F Fk9 mark IV - An improved version of B & F Fk9 Mark 3, with an extended cab and new flaps able to deviate by an angle of 30 degree;
- B & F Fk9 Mark IV SW - A shortened version with a wingspan;
- B & F Fk9 Mark IV Utility - A training version of the aircraft;
- B & F Fk9 ELA - An improved version of 2009 years.
Specifications B & F Fk9.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 5,85 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,85 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,15 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 278 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 266 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 544 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 198 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 242 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1000 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912UL (depending on version);
- Power: 80 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation