B & F Fk14 Polaris. Specifications. A photo.
B & F Fk14 Polaris - lightweight single-engine aircraft made in Germany, produced Aircraft Company «B & F Technik Vertrieb gmbh» with 1999 till now.
A photoB & F Fk14 Polaris
Modern small German civil aviation needed at the end of 90-ies in intensive development, and therefore, aircraft manufacturers of the company «B & F Technik Vertrieb gmbh» decided to begin work on the development of small-sized two-seater aircraft operated for private purposes.
Initially it was assumed that the plane model B & F Fk14 Polaris will be the German aircraft manufacturer as a kit for self-assembly, which in essence imply a low price, but, ultimately, the planes were produced ready-to their operation, with the cost per aircraft, according to 2014 on the year is only about 80 thousand euros, which is quite a bit, especially given the very promising flight performance of the aircraft.
B & F Fk14 Polaris photo
His first flight of the aircraft model B & F Fk14 Polaris has made in May 1999 years, and after a few months, the aircraft was put into mass production, which is to this day. For 15-year production cycle, the German aircraft manufacturers 150 aircraft of this model were built, and production continues at the present time.
The biggest disadvantage of the aircraft B & F Fk14 Polaris is the possibility of taking on board only two people - a pilot and one passenger, however, despite this fact, the plane is still quite popular and highly in demand. In addition to transporting people Model B & F Fk14 Polaris can also be used for the implementation of sport and aerobatic tricks that promoted good governance and high maneuverability.
CabinB & F Fk14 Polaris
The power plant B & F Fk14 Polaris is a four-cylinder piston aircraft engine Rotax 912ULS, able to develop power in 100 hp and overclock the aircraft up to speed in 290 km \ h. (The maximum flight speed of the aircraft). For long-haul air travel aircraft is of little use - the maximum range of its following limited 648 kilometers.
Apart from the main production version, which appeared in the light in the year 1999, the German engineers have designed and produced the release of the three and also modified versions, including:
- B & F Fk14B Polaris - Modification of 2003 years, equipped wings altered the profile of carbon fiber, the luggage compartment and a number of other minor improvements and changes;
- B & F Fk14 B2 LeMans - An improved version of the aircraft, with a modified design of interior and exterior design altered;
- Cirrus SRS - Modification, produced by «Cirrus Design Co.». Technical changes to the current version has not been fulfilled.
Specifications B & F Fk14 Polaris.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 5,7 m .;
- Wingspan: 9,04 m .;
- Plane Height: 2 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 284 kg .;
- Payload: 188 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 472 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 245 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 290 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 648 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912ULS;
- Power: 100 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation