Bellanca 17 Viking. Specifications. A photo.
Bellanca 17 Viking - small-engine four-seater airplane of American-made, produced with 1967 years.
Development of the aircraft Bellanca 17 Viking were based on the model Bellanca 14-13 Crusair SeniorThat appeared in public in 1945 year, however, the final version of the aircraft is fundamentally different from the model, the image and the specifications which it was created.
A photoBellanca 17 Viking
Small-engine aircraft Bellanca 17 Viking is not only high speed but also a very good control and maneuverability, which in turn has attracted quite a large number of his fans by making a model of one of the most popular in a given aircraft manufacturers.
On board the aircraft can accommodate four people, including one pilot and three passengers, which allows the aircraft to operate as private purposes, and in the commercial aviation, leading to the present day. No less significant is also the fact that the aircraft Bellanca 17 Viking can cover distances up to 2 thousand kilometers, which, in turn, given the creation of the model aircraft has been very promising, and exceeds a certain aircraft of other American aircraft manufacturers, in particular, Cessna and Beechcraft.
Bellanca 17 Viking photo
As the power plant on an airplane Bellanca 17 Viking uses a powerful piston aircraft engine Continental IO-520-K, is able to develop traction in 300 hp, which in turn provides maximum airspeed to 360 km \ h. Among other things, the power plant of the aircraft Bellanca 17 Viking is a very reliable and inexpensive in terms of its technical and service that essentially allows the owners to minimize the costs associated with the operation of that aircraft.
CabinBellanca 17 Viking
In addition to running in the production of the basic version of the aircraft Bellanca 17-30 Viking 300, with the passage of time, the American aircraft manufacturers have presented other modifications, differing primarily only power plant, and a number of minor changes in the cabin and cockpit configuration.
- Bellanca 17-31 Viking 300 - Aircraft engine equipped with a Lycoming IO-540 300 capacity hp .;
- Bellanca 17-31 TC Viking 300 - Equipped with a propulsion piston type Lycoming IO-540 300 capacity hp turbo option;
- Bellanca 17-30A Super Viking 300A - Modification to the established aircraft engine Continental IO-520-K, has an output of 300 hp .;
- Bellanca 17-31A Super Viking 300A - Mounted motor Lycoming IO-540-K1ES capacity 300 hp .;
- Bellanca 17-31ATC Turbo Super Viking 300A - Turbo version, equipped with an engine Lycoming IO-540-K1ES with traction in 300 hp .;
- Downer 260 - Modification, produced by «Downer Aircraft».
Over the entire period of production aircraft were built 1356 the current model, the majority of which are operated today.
Specifications Bellanca 17 Viking.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 person;
- aircraft Length: 8,03 m .;
- Wingspan: 10,4 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,24 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 994 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 518 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1512 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 330 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 360 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1939 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5180 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental IO-520K (depending on version);
- Power: 300 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation