Bellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior. Specifications. A photo.
Bellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior - single-engine light aircraft manufactured in the United States during the period of 1945 1964 year, the American company «Bellanca».
Aircraft Bellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior is one of the most successful projects of American aircraft manufacturers of the company «Bellanca», moreover, this aircraft has exceeded customer expectations not only for its flight performance, but also a very impressive design.
AircraftBellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior Photo
The first work on the design of small-aircraft Bellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior began almost immediately after the Second World War, thus, the basis for American aviation specialists have an earlier version of this aircraft - a model Bellanca 14-7.
The first flight of the aircraft Bellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior took place in November 1945, after which, the model was put into mass production, which lasted almost for almost twenty years.
A photoBellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior
Aircraft Bellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior has a high maneuverability, good handling, as well as other, very impressive qualities, and that is one reason for the popularity of this model and its modifications.
On board the aircraft can accommodate four people, including also a pilot, at the same time the aircraft is perfectly suited to fly at distances up to 970 kilometers (depending on the version), which in turn provides benefits for both private and commercial use.
All the time the issue was built about 620 aircrafts model Bellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior, most of which is still in operation thanks to Custom.
CabinBellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior
As the power plant on the aircraft model Bellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior using a piston aircraft engine Franklin 6A4-150-B3 has a capacity of 150 hp (depending on version). Because of this power plant, the aircraft can accelerate up to speed in 266 km \ h (the maximum speed of flight), which is very effective in the operation of the aircraft.
In addition to the basic version of the aircraft, received the name Bellanca 14-13, American aircraft manufacturers have carried out well and the release of other modifications which differ in both the external design, and a number of flight performance.
- Bellanca 14-13-2 - A modified version presented in 1947 year. Version equipped with a door to the luggage compartment has increased wingspan and other minor improvements;
- Bellanca 14-13-3 - Modification of 1948 years with minor changes in the cabin;
- Bellanca 14-13W - A double version with modified control panel and technical changes to the interior layout;
- Bellanca 14-19 - An improved version, equipped with a new powerplant has an output of 190 hp that significantly improve aircraft performance parameters of the aircraft. Current modification was introduced in 1949 year;
- Bellanca 14-19-2 - modification of 1957 years, with established aircraft engine with a capacity of 230 hp .;
- Bellanca Downer 260B Model 14-19-3A - An improved version of 1962 years, equipped with a piston powerplant Continental IO-470-F capacity 260 hp Production of the aircraft involved in aircraft company «Downer Aircraft»;
- Bellanca Downer 260B Model 14-19-3C - The version marketed by «Inter-Air», the actual analogue version of «Downer Aircraft».
Specifications Bellanca 14-13 Crusair Senior.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,5 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,42 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,91 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 625 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 350 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 975 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 240 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 266 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum range of flight: 970 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4900 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Franklin 6A4-150-B3 (depending on version);
- Power: 150 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation