Beechcraft Super King Air. Specifications. A photo.
Beechcraft Super King Air - twin-engine turboprop aircraft US manufactured aircraft manufacturer Beechcraft with 1972 till now.
A photoBeechcraft Super King Air
Initially, the development of the aircraft Beechcraft Super King Air were exclusively for military purposes, in particular, the United States Air Force operated the aircraft for the transport of troops, as well as for transportation of goods, however, since 1974 years, the plane began to position itself as a civil aircraft ship, and its popularity grew very quickly.
On the plane carrying Beechcraft Super King Air can accommodate up to 15 people (1-2 crew and 13 passengers), thus, the aircraft is perfectly suited for all kinds of purposes, including for the transport of passengers as length of the route (flight range exceeds 3300 km.), as well as on local airlines. In most cases, the aircraft Beechcraft Super King Air operated as charter flights, and are used by the majority of small US airlines in South America, Asia and others.
Beechcraft Super King Air photo
The power plant of the basic version of Beechcraft Super King Air is represented by two turboprop engines Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-41 1015 to develop power in HP Each, however, subsequently replaced by more advanced aircraft engines, although less powerful. Depending on the modification, the aircraft Beechcraft Super King Air can reach speeds of over 500 km \ h, which provides plenty of comfortable air travel even of extended air routes.
DesignBeechcraft Super King Air
Interior passenger aircraft Beechcraft Super King Air is spacious enough, and besides the complete filling of the passengers, here there is enough room to accommodate luggage and that the original and allows this model to compete in the market of such aircraft.
Aircraft Beechcraft Super King Air released in several different versions:
- Beechcraft 200 Super King Air - the base production model, manufactured exclusively for the needs of the US Air Force. 858 aircraft were built during the entire production period;
- Beechcraft A200 Super King Air - improved version, created on the basis 200-th model of the same family - the changes undergone only the inner trim. Built 75 aircraft;
CabinBeechcraft Super King Air
- Beechcraft 200T Super King Air - a special version developed for the US Air Force, which allows to conduct aerial photography. For quite a period of production was established 23 aircraft this version;
- Beechcraft A200C Super King Air - upgraded version designed for the needs of US naval forces. The aircraft was operated as an aircraft for the transportation of groups of troops. 90 aircraft of this version were built;
- Beechcraft 200C Super King Air - the first civilian version of the aircraft, is a revised model A200C, equipped with a comfortable passenger seat and increased flight range. During the production cycle was built 36 aircraft of this version;
- Beechcraft A200CT Super King Air - the military version of the modification 200T, equipped more cargo door, which made it possible to transport large loads. Production was completed after production 90 aircraft.
- 200ST Beechcraft Super King Air - cargo-model, developed on the basis of the military version. If necessary, all passenger seats could be removed, and the aircraft could be used as a transport aircraft.
- Beechcraft B200 Super King Air - a civilian version of the aircraft, equipped with upgraded avionics and a modified configuration of the passenger cabin. The model has become the most popular in the entire family of Beechcraft Super King Air - for the production of aircraft was built 1157;
- B200S Beechcraft Super King Air - a modified version of the model B200, equipped an improved cabin and the cargo door. From 112 built aircraft, 65 aircraft currently in the Air Force of the United States;
SalonBeechcraft Super King Air
- Beechcraft B200T Super King Air - improved version, a model based on 200T. The exception was the new engine, an increased maximum takeoff weight, and new avionics. 23 were built aircraft;
- B200ST Beechcraft Super King Air - a special version developed for the Air Force of Peru and Israel. The model is equipped with modern means of avionics and electronic systems for the conduct of aerial photography. Built 8 aircraft;
- Beechcraft 300 Super King Air - modified version 200-th model, equipped with new electronics, new turboprop engines, as well as having the redesigned inner cabin and improved flight performance ,. Built 247 aircraft;
- Beechcraft B300 Super King Air - built on the basis of a modification of the basic version 300-th model. The length of the fuselage of the aircraft was increased, changing the wing profile, increased passenger aircraft and maximum take-off weight. Subsequently, the model got its commercial name of the Beechcraft King Air 350, and at the moment the production of aircraft of this version continues;
- Beechcraft B300 Super King Air - an improved version of the model B300, obtain an increase in the maximum take-off weight and the cargo door. The commercial name of the model - Beechcraft King Air 350C;
- Beechcraft B200GT Super King Air - an updated version of the model civil B200. The aircraft is equipped with a new turboprop aircraft engines, avionics and new media has increased maximum take-off weight. Currently, production of this model continues;
- Beechcraft B200CGT Super King Air - draft version twin-engine aircraft designed to replace the model B200C. The production model was not launched because of the high cost.
Specifications Beechcraft Super King Air.
- Crew: 1-2 person;
- Passenger: 13 people;
- aircraft Length: 13,34 m .;
- Wingspan: 16,61 m .;
- Plane Height: 4,57 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 3520 kg .;
- Payload: 2150 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 5670 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 536 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 545 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 3338 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 10700 m .;
- aircraft engine Type: Turboprop;
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-42;
- Power: 2 × 850 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation