Are you here
Beechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza. Specification. Characteristics. A photo
Beechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza is a twin-engine light aircraft designed and ordinary carriage of passengers, and to operate in the business of air transportation.
A photoBeechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza
The first airplane flight Beechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza held in 1949 year, however, in the course of ongoing testing, the aircraft did not immediately was able to prove itself, which is why, after more series made improvements aircraft underwent new tests, and, in the end, in 1952 was launched into production.
Development of the aircraft Beechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza was conducted on the basis of two models - Beechcraft 18 и Beechcraft 35That is quite common is viewed in the fuselage of the model. However, the plane has proved very successful for the production and continues to operate and is very active at the moment - as of the end of the year 2014, in the world there are about 400 aircraft of this version.
Beechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza Photo
As the power plant, the plane Beechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza used two piston aircraft engine Lycoming GSO-480, each of which had the ability to develop power in 340 hp, which provided a large enough movement speed up to 366 km \ h (maximum airspeed ), at distances of up to 1600 kilometers.
On board the Beechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza, depending on the cabin configuration can accommodate up to 5 passengers, however, as a rule, the aircraft was designed to carry four passengers.
Airplane Beechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza was no less interested and the US Air Force, which is already in the first years of production of the aircraft, we received 6 aircraft designed to transport goods.
Basic production model Beechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza did not become so popular as a subsequent modification - for the period of production was released only 13 aircraft, however, according to official figures, at the end of the year 2010 in the world there was only one aircraft of this version.
A photoBeechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza
In 1953 year, aircraft manufacturers of the Beech Aircraft Corporation, presented a modified version - Beechcraft B50 Twin Bonanza, differ mainly reinforced fuselage structure, increasing the maximum weight vzlёtnym extra windows in the cabin. During the production cycle was released planes 139, 40 of which was sent to the US Air Force.
Model Beechcraft C50 Twin Bonanza was presented in 1954 year, and represented an updated version of the model Beechcraft B50 Twin Bonanza, improve the affected power plant, which was represented by two piston engines Lycoming GO-480-F1A6 total capacity of 550 hp During the release of 155 aircraft of this modification it was built, one of which was designed for the US Air Force.
Version Beechcraft D50 Twin Bonanza, representing a modification of a modified Beechcraft C50 Twin Bonanza, received more powerful engines Lycoming GO-480-G2C6 capacity of 295 hp each. Other changes in this model is not received, and the release period was proizvedeno154 aircraft, six of which were intended for the US Air Force.
Subsequently, in 1956 year, appeared four main modifications Beechcraft D50A Twin Bonanza, Beechcraft D50B Twin Bonanza, Beechcraft D50C Twin Bonanza and Beechcraft D50E Twin Bonanza, received a number of minor changes compared with the previous version, in particular, has been updated interior, extended luggage compartment new windows appeared, etc. Release models have been very limited and is usually determined by a few dozen aircraft.
CabinBeechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza
Model Beechcraft E50 Twin Bonanza was established on the basis of the model Beechcraft D50, but the version has become more hoisting, and thanks to the new power plant, represented by two piston engines Lycoming GO-480-B1B6 each of which is capable of power 340 hp aircraft has been improved flight performance. Despite the fact that the plane has been focused primarily on the civilian use, most were delivered to the US Air Force.
Version Beechcraft F50 Twin Bonanza was a converted model Beechcraft D50A Twin Bonanza with installed powerful engines Lycoming GO-480-B1B6, the total power in 640 hp .. model development was primarily designed to improve the performance of orders, however, for the entire period of production it was built just 26 aircraft.
In 1957 year was a model Beechcraft G50 Twin Bonanza, get new fuel tanks increased volume, an increased maximum takeoff weight, further reinforced fuselage, new avionics means, as well as new, more simple to operate and reliable in operation, piston aircraft engines Lycoming IGSO-480- A1A6. Production of this modification was completed after the conveyor descended 24 aircraft.
Modification of Beechcraft H50 Twin Bonanza was built on the basis of the model Beechcraft D50C and apart from the new power plant and increased take-off weight has not undergone any changes.
SalonBeechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza
Model Beechcraft J50 Twin Bonanza appeared in production in the year 1959 was a modified version of the Beechcraft D50E Twin Bonanza, adapted for the use of aircraft engines Lycoming IGSO-480-A1A6 and had an increased maximum takeoff weight. There are no particular changes, this version is not acquired.
Among other things, the engineers Beech Aircraft Corporation produced and special modifications, in particular:
- L-23 Seminole - A modified version designed for operation of the Air Force. The model was operated in the US Air Force, and was intended for export to other countries;
- Beechcraft Excalibur 800 - A special version developed by the American aircraft manufacturer together with Swearingen Aircraft. The aircraft was equipped with two piston engines Avco Lycoming IO-720-A1A, total power in 800 hp and a new exhaust system, as a consequence, seriously improved technical characteristics of the aircraft;
- SFERMA PD-146 Marquis - A prototype model SFERMA SF-60 Marquis Baron, developed on the basis of Beechcraft G50 Twin Bonanza and equipped with two turboprop engines Turbomeca Astazou IIA.
Specifications Beechcraft 50 Twin Bonanza.
- Crew: 1-2 person;
- Passenger: 4-5 people (depending on the cabin configuration);
- aircraft Length: 9,61 m .;
- Wingspan: 13,78 m .;
- Plane Height: 3,5 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 2270 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 1041 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 3311 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 345 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 366 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1600 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 9145 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: 2 × Lycoming GSO-480 (depending on version);
- Power: 2 × 340 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation