Bayraktar. Specifications. A photo.
Bayraktar - multipurpose military drone aircraft designed in 2005, the company «Baykar Makina».
The development of unmanned air tool launched by Turkish experts in the field of aerospace technology in 2004 year. Thanks to a qualified approach to accomplish the task, the engineers were able not only to design a structure widely functional military drone, but within only a year of its successful test, so that, since the early 2006 years, UAV Bayraktar project was put into production, where It continues to be to this day.
UAV Bayraktar is for military purposes, and can be used to perform tasks such as intelligence gathering, the implementation of search and observation flights, as well as conducting patrol operations. If necessary, the drone Bayraktar can be activated to monitor on the ground contact with the enemy and to assess the damage, used to adjust the attacking areas and locations of the enemy, and others.
Turkish unmanned aircraft Bayraktar has small dimensions, in particular, for its entire length in 1,2 meters, wingspan of UAV is 1,6 meters (depending on the modification of the drone), which enables the system a good mobility, and the ability to run with the help of manual muscle strength that in turn, to a large extent simplifies the operation of UAVs.
Bayraktar drone equipped with an electric propulsion system comprising a motor that allows drone to accelerate to a maximum speed of flight in 90 km \ h. (Depending on the modification of the device), whereas the maximum duration of the autonomous flight of the UAV is 60 minutes.
There are two main versions of this UAV:
- bayraktar A - The base case the drone;
- Bayraktar B - An upgraded version of the UAV, which has increased wingspan.
- Length: 1,2 m .;
- Wingspan: 1,6 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,32 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 3,5 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 70 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 90 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 10 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation