BAE Kingfisher. Specifications. A photo.
BAE Kingfisher - Australian multi-purpose unmanned aerial vehicle developed by «BAE Systems Australia».
A photoBAE Kingfisher
Australian multipurpose drone BAE Kingfisher designed for reconnaissance and perform observations of the terrain, as well as in experimental and research purposes, in particular, the drone can be used to develop and test control systems and surveillance, allowing subsequently develop new UAV.
UAV BAE Kingfisher is actively used in the civil and military to conduct observation flights, and, the drone can be controlled as in the immediate presence of a person, and in a fully automatic mode, in accordance with laid down the program. UAVs can be used for monitoring of places of fighting, used to study the fire situation, operated conduct search operations, etc.
UAVBAE Kingfisher 2
Australian UAV BAE Kingfisher model is equipped with electro-optical and infrared cameras that can transmit data either on the remote control, or by treating them to perform any required actions.
UAV BAE Kingfisher equipped with rotary engine, which is able to develop traction in 38 hp, which in turn allows for the Drone accelerate to a top speed of 150 km \ h., While the effective distance operation UAV BAE Kingfisher is 50 kilometers .
Air unmanned vehicle is suitable only for high-altitude flight, and the maximum height for this model is limited 4 thousand meters, which is very effective.
Australian experts release drones carried out in two basic versions:
- BAE Kingfisher - The basic production version of the drone;
- BAE Kingfisher 2 - An improved version of the unmanned aircraft, which has increased the speed and range of effective application.
Specifications AVT Hammerhead.
- Length: 4,2 m .;
- Wingspan: 4,24 m .;
- Height: 0,9 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 120 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 125 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 150 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 50 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: UEL AR 74-1025 (depending on version);
- Power: 38 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation