Aviat Husky. Specifications. A photo.
Aviat Husky - a single-engine light aircraft manufactured in the United States with 1987 till now.
A photoAviat Husky
Work on the design of the aircraft Aviat Husky began in the first half of 80-ies, with American aircraft designers have tried to create a multi-purpose aircraft, calculated as on the carriage of passengers and small cargo transportation, training future pilots, etc., however, eventually the aircraft Aviat Husky design has undergone a number of changes, in view of that, the purpose of this aircraft has shrunk considerably.
On board the aircraft Aviat Husky can only accommodate one passenger and the pilot, at the same time, the aircraft is designed to overcome the distance to 1270 kilometers, which is quite acceptable in view of the limited use of this aircraft. In addition, later, with the advent of modified versions of the aircraft Aviat Husky was able to overcome the distance to 1450 kilometers, to an even greater degree of satisfaction of customers and is one of the reasons why the aircraft continues to produce until now.
Aviat Husky photo
Among other things, the aircraft Aviat Husky has a high degree of reliability - is currently aware of only one emergencies graduated from the crash of the aircraft of this model, which occurred in the year 1989.
As the power plant on the aircraft models used Aviat Husky piston aircraft engines. In the basic version of the aircraft was established four-cylinder aircraft engine Lycoming 0-360-A1P capacity of 180 hp, which allows you to accelerate the aircraft to maximum speed in 192 km \ h. Subsequently, the power units have undergone a series of significant changes, and the plane was able to take on board a large load, thus, its maximum flight speed increased to 248 km \ h.
Over the entire period of continued over 25 years of production, the American aircraft designers presented 6 different versions of this model, differing mainly aircraft performance characteristics and minor changes in the exterior design.
- Aviat Husky A-1 - Basic production version;
- Aviat Husky A-1A - Modification of 1998 years, which has increased the maximum weight vzlёtnym and reinforced fuselage structure;
- Aviat Husky A-1B - Improved version, which can be equipped with an engine Lycoming IO-360-A1D6 capacity of 200 hp (Optional powerplant used in 180 hp);
- Aviat Husky A-1B-160 Pup - Modification without flaps (installed with 2005 years). Equipped with a power plant Lycoming 0-320-D2A capacity of 160 hp, which has led to some reduction in aircraft costs and attract more customers;
- Aviat Husky A-1C-180 - Version of 2007 years, equipped with an engine Lycoming 0-360-A1P (180 hp) and has an increased maximum weight vzlёtnym. Among other things, aircraft designers have made some minor changes to the exterior design.
- Aviat Husky A-1C-200 - A modified version of which is analogous to the previous modification, except for the presence of a more powerful powerplant (200 hp).
Specifications Aviat Husky.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,88 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,82 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,98 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 578 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 420 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 998 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 225 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 233 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1270 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 6100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-360-A1P (depending on version);
- Power 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation