Aviat Eagle II. Specifications. A photo.
Aviat Eagle II - of light-sport aircraft American production, produced at the end of 70-ies.
Aviat Eagle II photo
Production of the aircraft Aviat Eagle II was due to the necessity of creation and the subsequent dissemination of reliable, high-quality, high-speed, low-cost light-engine aircraft capable of performing missions to the small distances, but at higher speeds. Typically, these planes are operated exclusively by the owners who love speed flights, as well as the execution of aerobatic rooms, which mainly contributes to the high maneuverability of the aircraft.
A photoAviat Eagle II
His first flight of the aircraft Aviat Eagle II did in 1977 year, however, production of the current model is made solely on the basis of the needs of the customer, and given the fact that the applicability of the aircraft was very narrow, and the release of the aircraft was quite small.
On board the aircraft Aviat Eagle II can accommodate only two people, and, classification of aircraft to the class of light sport aircrafts does not mean that these aircraft are not used for passenger transportation by private owners, however, it was more of a rarity than a daily occurrence, connected, usually with a small distance of flight of the aircraft (up to 610 km.).
CabinAviat Eagle II
Depending on the modification of the aircraft, as the power plant could be used a piston aircraft engine Lycoming AEIO-360 200 hp capacity or Lycoming AEIO-540 300 capacity hp With its powerful propulsion, aircraft Aviat Eagle II can accelerate up to speed in 296 km \ h (the maximum speed of flight depending on the version), thus, the high maneuverability of the aircraft is maintained regardless of this factor.
Initially, the American aircraft manufacturers presented version Christen Eagle I, which had a slightly different design and a number of distinguishing features, but due to some technological features, the aircraft had not gained its great popularity.
Version Aviat Eagle II, originally cited as Christen Eagle II, gained more aerodynamic features, and almost completely devoid of all previous had shortcomings. Unlike the previous version, the aircraft was equipped with a coaxial control that also allows the training of future pilots.
Modification Christen Super Eagle was a more compact version of the aircraft that provides greater maneuverability. In addition, the aircraft was equipped with a more powerful and also the power plant, which is a piston aircraft engine Lycoming AEIO-540 300 hp capacity, which greatly increased the flight performance of the aircraft.
Specifications Aviat Eagle II.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 5,46 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 6,07 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,98 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 465 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 251 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 716 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 280 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 296 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 610 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5180 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming AEIO-360 (depending on version);
- Power: 200 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation