Airline tulpar air. Official site.
Russian airline «Tulpar Air" is one of the smaller airlines carrying out the execution of business air transport, in particular the implementation of charter and VIP-flights. The company itself appeared 1994 year and very intensively developing today.
Company was the first in the country began to operate the aircraft ultraklassa "Challenger 300», foreign aircraft companies went through all the stages of registration of civil aviation of the Russian Federation.
Aeronautical base of the company is located at the airport in the city of Kazan. Held in the hangar aircraft maintenance "Challenger 300».
The company for many years is the official carrier hockey team "Amur", in the framework of the CHL.
In 2010 year "Tulpar Air", together with several other airlines got a list of companies that are often delayed flights.
The company is often confused with the airline "Tulpar", whose activities were suspended in 2013, the Federal Air Transport Agency.
Accidents and incidents
• At the end of May 2008 years due to problems with the engine of the aircraft Yak-42 could not carry flight from Vnukovo.
• In January 2011 the aircraft company "Tulpar Air" made an emergency landing in Norilsk for alarm "engine failure". None of the passengers was hurt 111.
• Flight Abakan-Norilsk in May 2011 year completed a safe landing in severe weather conditions, below the minimum. In the same month in Sochi airport Yak-42, owned by the company, made an emergency landing due to engine failure of the first.
• In the early summer of 2011 years after landing at Vnukovo airport all the tires of the left landing gear of the aircraft Yak-42 out of order. No injuries were reported.
• On the morning of February 26 2013 in Kazan cargo plane Antonov companies "Volga-Dnepr" after landing damaged the Yak-42, standing at the airport in storage.
The planes were damaged, but the crew was injured.
The routing network of airline "Tulpar Air" affects the regions of the Russian Federation such as the Krasnoyarsk, Khabarovsk, Perm, Abakan, etc. The total number of airline routes exceeds 10 destinations, with flights occur at least once a week.
For air transport, the airline operates the aircraft of various models. In particular, these include:
- 4 aircraft Yak-40;
- 8 aircraft Yak-42;
- 2 aircraft Bombardier Challenger 300;
- 1 plane Cessna 525;
- 1 plane Bombardier BD700.
In addition, the airline «Tulpar Air» and helicopters also operates domestic and foreign production.
Given that the company is working quickly and efficiently, airline "Tulpar Air" became repeatedly nominated for the "Wings of Russia".
Country Airlines - Russia;
It is engaged in charter flights for the airline program UTair in Russia.
Year of occurrence: 2004;
ICAO airline code: TUL;
Domestic airline code: YOU;
Airline tulpar air. Official site: www.tulpar.ru
Postal Airlines Address: Ave Victory, 15 / 3, P / 147, Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia, 420138;.
City Airline Phone: + 78432296434;
Airlines Fax: + 78432294434;
Base airport airportKazan.
View other Russian airlines can here.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation