Airline Thomson Airways. Official site.
Thomson Airways - the world's largest charter airline, carrying out regular and charter flights from the UK to many countries. In 2012 the company transported more than 10 million passengers, making it the third largest company in terms of the UK airline.
The airline was founded in January 1962 years. In the early years several times changed its name and as a result to 2008 years now flies under the brand Thomson Airways.
Most scheduled flights made by an airline, formed under the orders of tour operators. Thomson Airways offers a wide range of flights to destinations in the Mediterranean and Caribbean seas, and the Indian Ocean.
The company is headquartered at Luton Airport in London. The company's fleet are sufficiently numerous and today more than 60 units operated equipment. Thomson Airways was one of the first airlines to execute the order on a fundamentally new aircraft Boeing 787. The operation of the model aircraft will greatly expand the long-haul route network.
The quality of service for passengers and a list provided uslugnapryamuyu depend on the distance the flight and class of service selected:
- For short-haul aircraft interiors and medium-haul flights are equipped with TV and radio receiving individual to select a Favorite channel. For an extra fee you can purchase a personal order sets and on-board power supply;
- Delnemagistralnyh flights on every passenger seat is equipped with a personal monitor. Passengers receive free meals. For a small extra charge you can enjoy alcoholic and soft drinks.
Over the years the company has received many awards: for the best organization of leisure passengers for the highest punctuality among other charter airlines. Repeatedly awarded as the best company engaged in the transportation of tourists to destinations. This testifies to the efficiency of the airline, whose main goal - to provide the most rapid, comfortable and safe flight to your destination.
- Country Airlines: United Kingdom.
- Low cost air line between Europe and the United Kingdom, air charter flights to holiday destinations.
- Year of occurrence airlines: 2004.
- IATA airline code: BY.
- ICAO airline code: TOM.
Thomson Airways (Thomson Airways). Official site:www.flights.thomson.co.uk
- Main airports airlines: Glasgow, Bristol, Manchester, London Gatwick.
- The mailing address of airlines: WigmoreHouse, WigmorePlace, WigmoreLane, Luton, LU29TN, UK.
- City Airline Phone: + 441582644340.
- Airlines Fax: + 441582645455.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA320, AirbusA321, Boeing737-300, Boeing737-800, Boeing757-200, Boeing767-300, Boeing787.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation