Airline TAP Portugal. Official site.
TAP Portugal - Portugal's national airline, is owned by the government. He became a member of Star Alliancev March 2005 years, noting its 60-year anniversary. The route network includes destinations in the 80 36 countries around the world. Air fleet consists of aircraft 55 who commit about 2000 flights per week.
The airline was founded in March 1945 years and started its operations in September of the following year. In 1953 year TAP Portugal was privatized and became a private enterprise. After 18 years since the founding, in June 19 1964, the company transported its millionth passenger.
In 1970 was a significant renewal of the aircraft fleet, which resulted in the company's fleet was the "young" and numerous, consisting of Airbus aircraft models. Such activity of the company, of course, led to the expansion of the route network, opening new directions, including international ones.
In 1994 TAP Portugal became a party to code-share agreement with Delta Air Lines, which lasted a little more than 10 years and was terminated in the year 2005. In 2006 the following year, the company acquired almost 100% of shares of another of the Portuguese carrier Portugália, making it to its regional member.
TAP Portugal provides complete maintenance and overhaul of aircraft. For these purposes, the company's disposal are special base in Portugal, Brazil and Angola.
Since June 2009, the airline began regular flights to Moscow, Warsaw and Helsinki. The following year, it was discovered links between Portugal and Africa.
In 2010 year TAP Portugal was awarded as "The Best Airline of the Year", due to its high volume of passenger traffic in different directions. In addition, TAP Portugal was awarded high honors and awards in the specialized aviation tourist publications due to its high level of service. According JACDEC, published in January 2011, the company is recognized as one of the safest carriers and shared fourth place with three other airlines.
Aircraft equipped with the company according to two service classes: Business Class and Economy Class. Passengers flying business class, pass a separate registration for them is equipped with a special waiting room.
Booking of tickets for flights on TAP Portugal is possible through the Internet on the official website of the company.
- Country Airlines: Portugal.
- National Aviation Company of Portugal.
- Year of occurrence airlines: 1946.
- IATA airline code: TP.
- ICAO airline code: TAP.
- Airlines is a member of the alliance: StarAlliance.
TAP Portugal (TAP Portugal). Official site:www.flytap.com
- Main airports airlines: Lisbon Portela.
- Mailing Address airlines: AeroportodeLisboa, Edificio258Andar, 1704-801Lisbon, Portugal.
- City Airline Phone: + 351218415000.
- Airlines Fax: + 351218415095.
- E-mail Airlines: email@example.com.
- The mailing address of the Russian representation of airlines: 129110, Moscow, prospektMira, d.39, BC "OlympicPlaza".
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA319, AirbusA320, AirbusA321, AirbusA330-200, AirbusA340-300.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation