Sanekspress Airline (Sunexpress). Official site.
SunExpress (tour Güneş Ekspres Havacılık A.Ş..) - Aviation company base in Antalya, Turkey. It produces regular passenger and charter air transportation for Turkey and Europe.
The aviation company was founded in October 1989 years and began to carry commercial traffic in April 1990 year charter Flights in Frankfurt (West Germany). SunExpress was founded as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines. Lufthansa in 1995 year transferred its interest in an aviation company SunExpress Condor Airlines to consolidate the tourism business a single unit. Condor Airlines in February 2007 years ago on Lufthansa returned its share in the project.
The owners of SunExpress: 50% Lufthansa and 50% Turkish Airlines. Aviation company has transported a little more than 2 million 358 2006 thousand passengers per year. With members of 617, 373 of which - the flight attendants and flight crews and, SunExpress I S the largest employer in Antalya. Given 181 people in Izmir and 23 - offices in Frankfurt, SunExpress makes a total of rabotu821 person.
SunExpress - the only Turkish airline company, which has been certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Ohsas 18001.
Boeing 737-800 SunExpress landed in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
SunExpress March 2010 operates flights to the following cities:
- Graz - Graz Airport
- Vienna - Vienna-Schwechat
- Mulhouse - EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg
- Berlin - Tegel
- Berlin - Schönefeld
- Dortmund - Dortmund
- Cologne - Cologne-Bonn Airport
- Frankfurt - Frankfurt
- Düsseldorf - Dusseldorf
- Hannover - Hannover-Langenhagen
- Hamburg - Hamburg
- Munster - Munster
- Munich - Munich
- Saarbrücken - Saarbrücken
- Nuremberg - Nuremberg
- Stuttgart - Stuttgart
- Athens - Athens
- Amsterdam - Schiphol
- RћSЃR "RѕV â €" P "P ° SЂRґRμSЂRјSѓSЌRЅ
- RЎS,RѕRєRіRѕR "SЊRјV â €" RЎS,RѕRєRіRѕR "SЊRј-RђSЂR" P ° ° RЅRґR
- R|SЋSЂRёS ... In â € "R|SЋSЂRёS ...
- RђRЅS,R ° F "SЊSЏV â €" RђRЅS,R ° F "SЊSЏ
- Adana - Adana Şakirpaşa Airport
- Diyarbakır - Diyarbakır Airport
- Bodrum - Milas-Bodrum Airport
- Erzurum - Erzurum Airport
- Erzincan - Erzincan Airport
- Hatay - Hatay Airport
- Gaziantep - Oğuzeli Airport
- Izmir - Izmir
- Istanbul - Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
- Kayseri - Erkilet International Airport
- Kars - Kars Airport
- Mardin - Mardin Airport
- Malatya - Malatya Erhaç Airport
- Sivas - Sivas Airport
- Samsun - Samsun-Çarşamba Airport
- Van - Van Ferit Melen Airport
- Trabzon - Trabzon Airport
- Yenişehir - Yenişehir Airport
The average age of SunExpress aircraft in March 2015 12,9 year amounted years.
July 7 2009 the Boeing reported that SunExpress placed an order for six planes Boeing 737-NG.
Basic data SunExpress airline:
- Country Airlines: Turkey.
- Air line from Antalya to Europe and in Turkey.
- Year of occurrence airlines: 1990.
- IATA airline code: XQ.
- ICAO airline code: SXS.
Sanekspress (Sunexpress). Official site:www.sunexpress.com.tr
- Main airports airlines: Izmir Adnan Menderes, Antalya, Istanbul Ataturk.
- Mailing Address airlines: MehmetcikMahcAspendos, BulvariAspendos, IsMerkeziNo63 / 1-2, POBox28, Antalya, Turkey.
- City Airline Phone: + 902423102626.
- Airlines Fax: + 902423102650.
- E-mail Airlines: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:Boeing737-800, Boeing757-200.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation