Airline Malaysia Airlines. Official site.
Malaysia Airlines - national airline of Malaysia. To carry out flights to the main base - International Airport, Kuala Lumpur, and two minor airports -Kota Kinabalu and Kuching.
85 destinations served by Malaysia Airlines and its sister carrier Maswings. In addition to organizing flights in many areas of the company also carries out aircraft maintenance, its repair and overhaul.
Initially, the company was established in the year 1947. After that, its status and the name changed repeatedly. In 1957, after recognition of Malaysia as an independent state for airline stuck the name of Malaysia Airlines.
From the earliest days of the company operated as a mail carrier, but a few years later, the first commercial flight. With the onset of World War II, aviation services companies were suspended.
After the war, the company structure has undergone some changes, and resumed flights to 1947 year. The postwar years were marked by the growth of the air fleet and the expansion of the route network. In 1957 Malaysia Airlines acquired the stock of public corporations, and three years later made his first long-haul flight.
The economic boom in Malaysia for a 1980-ies resulted in the economic growth and Malaysia Airlines. By the end of the decade, the company made regular flights to international destinations 47.
In August, the 2011 Malaysia Airlines entered into an alliance with Air Asia through the exchange of shares of airlines and 2013 year joined the Alliance One world.
All aircraft companies have three cabin configurations - first class, business class and economy class. First and Business Class the opportunity to use the services of superior rooms waiting rooms that are equipped with playgrounds, rest rooms, free drinks and snacks.
As a member of the Alliance One world, on Malaysia Airlines offers its frequent flyer miles for the opportunity to accumulate flights and exchange them for additional services in any company of the alliance.
Currently, Malaysia Airlines has a deserved reputation as one of the best airlines in the world, guaranteeing a comfortable and safe flights in different countries of the world.
Basic data airline Malaysia Airlines:
- Country Airlines Malaysia.
- National Aviation Company of Malaysia.
- Year of occurrence AK: 1947.
- IATA airline code: MH.
- ICAO airline code: MAS.
Airlines is a member of the Alliance: Oneworld.
Malaysia Airlines (MalaysiaAirlines). Official site:www.malaysiaairlines.com.
- Main airports airlines:Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Kuching.
- The mailing address of airlines: Malaysia, 50250, Wilayah Persekutuan, 47200 Subang Selangor, Sultan AbdulAziz ShahAirport, 3rd Floor, MASComplex A, AdminBuilding 1.
- City Airline Phone: + 60378403702.
- Airlines Fax: + 60378463932.
- E-mail Airlines:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA330-200, AirbusA330-300, Boeing737-400, Boeing737-800, Boeing747-400, Boeing777-200.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation