Airline Jet Airways. Official site.
Jet Airways - the second-largest domestic carrier in India, which currently serves more than 1000 daily flights to 79 domestic and international destinations.
Jet Airways was incorporated in April 1992 years as air-taxis, and a year later, in May 1993, began its commercial activity. By 1995, the airline already offers a full range of aviation services and is ready to compete with the largest air carrier at the time of India. The first international flight to Sri Lanka was held in 2004 year.
Jet Airways was one of the two Indian airlines emerging from the economic crisis in the early 90-ies. At the beginning of the year 2000 Jet Airways had planned to make a deal and buy Air Sahara, with the result that could become the largest airline with a huge passenger turnover. However, the deal was canceled in the middle of the year 2006. In April next year, Air Sahara still was bought and renamed Jet Lite.
Today, Jet Airways transports on 52 21 domestic and international destinations.
Like most other airlines Jet Airways is ready to offer its passengers the choice of the appropriate class of service:
- First class is available on board Boeing 777-300ER. All seats in the cabin is completely converted into flat beds. Jet Airways has become the second company in the world, providing its passengers the possibility of accommodation in private apartments. All seats in the first class with an LCD monitor, audio and video systems, noise canceling headphones, power supplies for notebook, USB ports;
- Business Class is available on boardAirbus A330-200 and Boeing 777-300ER. Services provided by business class passengers, is largely identical to the first class, but there are no separate compartments and cabins, the size of the built-in display is somewhat smaller and not all seats are transformed into beds;
- Economy class aircraft A330-200 / 777-300ER has 32-inch seat pitch, equipped with footrests. Each seat has its own small LCD screen.
For passengers of first and business class have the opportunity to visit the special waiting room, which has everything you need for a comfortable waiting registration and boarding: showers, business centers, Internet access, children's playground and restrooms.
Basic data airlines Jet Airways:
- One of the largest aviation companies in India.
- Year of occurrence AK: 1992.
- IATA airline code: 9W.
- ICAO airline code: JAI.
Jet Airways (JetAirways). Official site: www.jetairways.com.
- Main airports airlines: IndiraGandi Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai ChatrapatiShivadzhi, KolkataNetadzhi SubhashChandra Bose, Chennai.
- The mailing address of the airline: India, 400059, Mumbai, Andheri (East), AndheriKurla Road, Marol Naka, 5th Floor, SM Centre.
- City Airline Phone: + 912240191000.
- Airlines Fax: + 912229205878.
- E-mail Airlines:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Domestic flights airlines: Ahmedabad, Agartala, Bagdogra, Aurangabad, Bhavnagar, Bangalore, Bhuj, Bhopal, Varanasi, Vadodara, Guwahati, Goa, Jaipur, Delhi, Jodhpur, Jammu, Diu, Jorhat, Indore, Imphal, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Coimbatore, Kochi, Lucknow, Khajuraho, Madurai, Leh, Mumbai, Mangalore, Patna, Nagpur, Port Blair, Porbandar, Rajkot, Pune, Srinagar, Raipur, Udaipur, Thiruvantapuram, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Chennai.
- International flights Airlines: Colombo, Kathmandu, London, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft: ATR72, AirbusA330-200, Boeing737-700, Boeing737-800, Boeing737-900, Boeing777-300.
View other Asian airlines can here.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation