Airline Japan Airlines. Official site.
Japan Airlines - Japanese airline based in Tokyo. Japan Airlines, together with its three subsidiaries are members of the alliance Oneworld.
Founded airline 1951, the Government of Japan, which was aware of the need for reliable air transport system for proper growth and development of the country after the Second World War. After two years of the founding of the company becomes a national carrier in Japan.
In 1960 the company received the first aircraft Douglas DC-8 and started flights to Seattle. Since then, the route network is constantly updated with new trends, the company's fleet expanded with the acquisition of new modern jet aircraft.
In 1967 year an agreement was concluded between Japan Airlines and "Aeroflot" on joint activities, establishing air services between Tokyo and Moscow. In 1978 year began flights to major US cities.
In 1980-ies were introduced special aircraft designed for air transport government officials. Increased competition led to a global change in the corporate structure of the airline, which was clearly divided into three divisions: international passenger services, consumer services of passengers and air cargo.
In 2001 year Japan AirSystem and Japan Airlinesdogovorilis the merger, and in October 2002 years has created a new holding company, called Japan Airlines. At the time the holding was the sixth in the world by number of passengers.
25 2005 October, the company has applied for membership in the alliance Oneworld, considering this step a great advance in the development and expansion of the holding.
Japan Airlines owns more 120 passenger aircraft. The airline operates four classes of service. In each class, you will be offered a varied menu of dishes of national cuisine. On board each aircraft you will find high quality service. The company employs more than 20 thousand. Employees, each of whom deserved professional.
Currently, Japan Airlines Airlinespredostavlyaet its passengers a wide range of international and domestic flights. The official website of the company you can order a ticket and reserve a seat on the plane.
Participation in loyalty program, organized by the company, allows you to earn miles for each flight and enjoy a variety of services.
Basic data airline Japan Airlines:
- Biggest aviation company in Japan, international and domestic air lines from Tokyo.
- Year of occurrence AK: 1951.
- IATA airline code: JL.
- ICAO airline code: JAL.
Airlines is a member of the Alliance: Oneworld.
Japanese airline JAL-(JapanAirlines-JAL). Official site:www.jal.co.jp.
- Main airports airlines:Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda.
- The mailing address of airlines: Japan, 140-8605, Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, 2-Chrome, Higashi Shinagawa, 4-11.
- City Airline Phone: + 81354603109.
- Airlines Fax: + 81354603108.
- E-mail Airlines:email@example.com.
- The mailing address of the Russian representation of airline Street. Most Georgian, d.61, Moscow, 123056, Russia.
- City Phone Russian representation of airlines: + 74957303070.
- Fax offices in Russia: + 74959564759.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:Boeing737-800, Boeing767-300, Boeing777-200, Boeing777-300, Boeing787, McDonnellDouglasMD90.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation