Airline Indigo Airlines (Indi Go Airlines). Official site.
IndiGo - private domestic Indian budget airline company, base in Gurgaon, in the eponymous district, Haryana. Its flights are combined 22 Indian city. Her home port - Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport. Winner of the award «Best Domestic Low Cost Carrier» ( «The best domestic low-cost carrier") for the year 2008 in India.
IndiGo became transportation spending August 4 2006 years the flight from Delhi to Imphal via Guwahati. The owner of the company - InterGlobe Enterprises. The first Airbus A320-200 28 taken July 2006 years - a total of six ships received before the end of the year 2006. More 2007 nine received in the year, they became 15. aviation company in constant use took 3 Jets parking at the airports in Bombay and Delhi.
IndiGo recently on the occasion of its anniversary 4-changed the shape of aircraft crews.
IndiGo, in accordance with Indian law, can carry out international transport only after five years of work in the domestic market.
The carrier plans to carry out flights in the country's Association for Regional Cooperation in South-West Asia, South Asia and ASEAN.
IndiGo September 2010 year performs flights to the following Indian cities:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Hyderabad - Hyderabad (airport)
- Dibrugarh - Mohanbari Airport
- Guwahati - Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
- Patna - Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport hub
- Vasco da Gama - Dabolim
- Vadodara - Vadodara Airport
- Ahmedabad - International Airport named after Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Srinagar - Sheikh ul Alam Airport
- Jammu - Satwari Airport
- Bangalore - Bangalore
- Cochin - Cochin
- Pune - Pune
- Nagpur - Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport
- Mumbai - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport hub
- Imphal - Tulihal Airport
- Bhubaneswar - Biju Patnaik Airport
- Jaipur - Jaipur Airport
- Tamil Nadu
- Chennai - Chennai
- Agartala - Singerbhil Airport
- Uttar Pradesh
- Lucknow - Amausi Airport
- West Bengal
- Kolkata - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport Hub
Typically, the company buys new aircraft. IndiGo as of July 1 2014 79 caters to this type of aircraft, and the average age of the fleet about 2,6 years. IndiGo operates a total of 95 aircraft Airbus A320-200.
IndiGo placed an order for a hundred aircraft families Airbus A320 during the Paris Air Show 2005 years. The amount of the order is estimated at 6 billion - this is one of the largest orders, which are made of non-international aviation company at the time of data aviation salons. The carrier aims to cover 30 cities in India by the end of the year 2010, 40 using aircraft A320. Aviation company will receive one hundred planes to 2015-2016 years. The Indian government has approved "in principle" the plan on import of aviation airplanes.
IndiGo, as budget air company does not offer its passengers a full range of services. But on board you can buy pastries, sandwiches, soft drinks, peanuts and mineral water. Purified drinking water is available free of charge.
Basic data airline Indi Go Airlines:
- Country airlines in India.
- Budget airline company in India.
- Year of occurrence AK: 2006.
- IATA airline code: 6E.
- ICAO airline code: IGO.
Indigo Airlines (IndiGoAirlines). Official site: www.book.goindigo.in.
- Main airports airlines: Delhi IndiraGandi.
- The mailing address of airlines: India, 122001, Haryana, Gurgaon, GlobalBusiness Park, Tower C, Level 3.
- City phone Airline: + 91124 4352500.
- Airlines Fax: + 911244068536.
- E-mail Airlines:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA320.
View other Asian airlines can here.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation