The airline Air Europe (Air Europa). Official site.
Air Europa Líneas Aéreas, SAU, acting as Air Europa - the third-largest air carrier in Spain, after Vueling Airlines and Iberia, performing mostly domestic flights between the western and northern Europe and the resorts of the Balearic and Canary Islands. He is a member airline alliance SkyTeam. Included in the «Globalia» group of companies. The company's headquarters is located in Llucmajor on the island of Mallorca.
The base at the airport of Palma de Mallorca, and its largest hub offers in Madrid Barajas airport.
Air Europa was founded in the year 1986 (registered in Spain and previously known as the «Air España SA») as part of the British company ILG-Air Europe Group. Air Europa became the first Spanish private aviation company, which began producing regular domestic transportation (other than charter flights, which had been its main business). In June proanonsiroval 2005 years as one of the four partners of SkyTeam, which were to start in 2006 year. However, the introduction was postponed to September 1 2007 years.
For regular destinations «Air Europa» city include: Athens, Alicante, Barcelona, Badajoz, Buenos Aires, Bilbao, Venice, Valencia, Havana, Vigo, Granada, Gran Canaria,
Dakar, Cancun, Caracas, Katowice, Lanzarote, Madrid, Malaga, Marrakech, Menorca, Milan, Paris, Prague, Punta Cana, Puerto Plata, El Salvador, Rome, Santiago de Compostela, Santo Domingo, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Tenerife, Tel Aviv, Fuerteventura, Ibiza.
Aviation Company also performs long-haul flights from Madrid to South and North America and the West Indies.
Air Europa in Russia also operates, performing seasonal summer flights to Barcelona from Ufa airport, Moscow, Samara, Mineral Waters, Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg, Perm, Nizhny Novgorod, Krasnodar, Rostov-on-Don and Belgorod.
The code-share agreement
Air Europa has a code-sharing agreement mainly with its partners in the alliance SkyTeam.
The average age of the entire fleet of the aviation company as of May 2015 7.5 years of age.
Previously, the company exploited aviation aircraft: Boeing 737 -300 models, -400 and -600, Airbus A340-200, Boeing 757-200, ATR 42 and Boeing 767 -200 and -300 models.
Basic data Air Europa airline:
- Country Airlines Spain.
- Aviation internal line and charter air flights and charter flights Spain to the Canary Islands.
- Year of occurrence airlines: 1993.
- IATA airline code: UX.
- ICAO airline code: AEA.
- Airlines is a member of the Alliance: SkyTeam.
Air Europe (Air Europa). Official site:www.aireuropa.com
- Main airports airlines: PalmadeMalorka.
- Mailing Address airlines: CentroEmpresarialGlobalia, ApdoCorreos132, 07620Llucmajor, Spain.
- City Airline Phone: + 34971178105.
- Airlines Fax: + 34971178350.
- E-mail Airlines: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The mailing address of the Russian representation of airlines: 123001, Moscow, st. Sadovaya-Kudrinskaya d.20, 2etazh, ofis206.
- Domestic flights airlines: Asturias, Alicante, Bilbao, Barcelona, Granada, Valencia, Las Palmas, Ibiza, Malaga, Madrid, Palma, Minorca, Zaragoza, SantyagodePalmas, Tenerife, Sevilla, Fuerteventura.
- International Airlines flights from Warsaw, Budapest, Cancun, Havana, Marrakech, Caracas, Paris, Milan, Prague, Beijing, Rome, Punta Cana, Santo Domingo, El Salvador, Shanghai, Tunisia.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA330-200, Boeing737-800, Embraer195.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation