Airline EasyJet. Official site.
EasyJet - the largest budget airline British. It is the largest airline of the United Kingdom the number of passengers and the number of existing domestic and international scheduled services, which currently include more than 600 32 destinations in the country. As more 7 people work in the company in March 2013 8000 years.
Since its inception the company has constantly expanded and developed. Such dynamic growth occurred due to absorption of smaller companies and a permanent increase in consumer demand for the services of this particular carrier. The fleet of more than 200 airliners all over the country there are more than 20 bases. In 2012 the airline carried about 50 million. Passengers and is considered one of the largest low cost carriers.
The company was founded in the year 1995. In April 1996 hosted the first international flight to Amsterdam. November 5 2000, the shares of airlines were placed on the London Stock Exchange.
Airline EasyJet, as well as the Irish company Ryanair, borrowed their business model from the same budget airline US, adapting it to the European market through further measures to reduce costs. Both of these companies are developing almost on one model except for some differences. First, the age of the fleet of the airlines differ significantly. British Navy air carrier is much younger than the Irish. Secondly, EasyJet flies mainly to major city airports, while Ryanair is selected secondary airports.
In 1999, the series was filmed on the territory of the airline. This fact over the next few years made a name EasyJet household name in the United Kingdom. Although the company has not always acted in the best possible light to the screen, the shooting did a lot for the development of the company in the coming years.
In June 2007, the company announced plans to build its own aircraft, which will be called Ecojet. Date of first departure of the highly economical liner assigned to 2015 year.
Despite the fact that EasyJet belongs to Great Britain and the main route, of course, carried out in the country, the company has a lot of weight, and in other countries, such as France, Germany and Italy.
Airline EasyJet has over its competitors a number of advantages. The first is, of course, lower fares on similar routes. The company also offers its passengers an extended route network. The route network includes not only continental European country, but Israel, Morocco, Turkey, Jordan and Cyprus.
- Country Airlines: United Kingdom.
- Budget airline company, largest in Europe, second and third in the world.
- Year of occurrence airlines: 1995.
- IATA airline code: U2.
- ICAO airline code: EZY.
Easy Jet (Easy Jet). Official site:www.easyjet.com
- Main airports airlines: London Luton, Lyon SentEkzyuperi, New York City LaGuardia.
- Mailing Address airlines: Hangar89, LondonLutonInternationalAirport, Luton, BedfordshireLU29PF, UK.
- City Airline Phone: + 441582525252.
- Airlines Fax: + 441582443355.
- E-mail Airlines: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Domestic flights from the airline: Belfast, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Inverness, Newcastle, London, Edinburgh, Nottingham.
- International flights airlines: Almeria, Alicante, Asturias, Amsterdam, Basel, Athens, Berlin, Barcelona, Bratislava, Bilbao, Budapest, Bremen, Warsaw, Valencia, Hamburg, Venice, Geneva, Dortmund, Cologne, Cagliari, Cork, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Krakow, Ljubljana, Lyon, Madrid, Maastricht, Marseille, Malaga, Murcia, Milan, Naples, Munich, Olbia, Nice, Paris, Palma, Prague, Pisa, Rome, Riga, Toulouse, Tallinn, Faro, Turin, Shannon.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA319, AirbusA320, AirbusA321.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation